2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

GOOD PRICE FOR THE VECHILE

by from North Wilkesboro, NC on September 18, 2017

I loved the car just wish I could afford it. All in all it a good car and the price of the car was right on the money
Not Rated Reliability

I had a great experience they let me keep it

by from clearwater fl on September 18, 2017

Great vehicle very low miles for the year interior and exterior in great shape I'm happy. They let me test driver for a few days I'm impressed .Drives like a newer car everything works
Not Rated Reliability

Reliable Family Truckster

by from Bolingbrook on August 20, 2017

Bought this new as the family truckster and has always been very reliable with only minor repairs needed. Drove it on many vacations from Canada to Florida, kids loved the fully reclining second row seats. Always solid with superb acceleration and smooth running. Comfortable and quiet with strong AC and heat. Changed oil every 5,000-6,000 miles which is why 14 years later I can boast 218,000 miles

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Not bad for the price.

by from Nebo, IL on July 21, 2017

The van seats 7 and is very roomy but the problems ive had is that the roofing always tries to start coming down as these vans age. Can have high mileage and still drive smoothly. Overall reliable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most versatile comfortable minivan ever

by from indianapolis, IN on May 20, 2017

I have owned this car for 14 years and even though I have purchased a new car with better 'ratings', I still mostly drive my Caravan. It is versatile, can be used for passengers or cargo, is comfortable, easy to drive, good vision with lots of windows, good gas mileage especially for the space, not cramped, hauls kids, dogs, people, building materials, etc but still plush on the inside. This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Only problem - can't tow a camper. If it could, it would be perfect. No major failures and has 196K miles on it.

This vehicle

by from on April 26, 2013

This vehicle is not as it appear to be. The information need to be corrected. I drove a good distance thinking the car was ok, very disappointed.

The best mini van out there!

by from Moundsville, WV on June 22, 2012

We own the 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan and have had absolutely the best family trips in it. It's a comfortable ride! We maintain it with oil changes every 3k mile and the other maintenance that come up, like air filter, etc. It has never let us down and we are approaching 250,000 miles. We are looking at replacing it with a newer model, sadly though AWD is no longer an option which is not good. We loved that feature, never had any trouble driving in the snows of the north. Get this van Dodge is the best!

bad model for dodge

by from on July 15, 2011

I have owned every model minivan that dodge has made. I bought a 2003 dodge grand caravan new and from the beginning I did not like the trans ( it didn't shift into overdrive smoothly). After 68,000 miles the trans suddenly stopped working and it was replaced. 15,000 miles later, the engine started nocking ( bent rod). So after 8 years of properly maintaining it and getting frequent oil changes, it dies. I am a total mopar guy, but after 2 minivans quitting on me ( this being the second) I am highly considering buying a Toyota or a Hyundai. Although I do love the new Durango, I do not want another car to fail me so quickly. If you want to purchase this model car, great! But get rid of it before 70,000 miles or pay for a whole new drivetrain.

Great ride!

by from Seattle on June 27, 2011

Super comfortable and smooth handling! It's great as a family vehicle. Would buy again in a heartbeat!

Grand Caravan

by from on April 29, 2011

Great for hauling kids especially with the DVD! No major problems and owned one for 6 years. Not bad gas mileage.