2007 Dodge Grand Caravan

I'm 19

by from Rochester, NY on September 20, 2017

We got this one when I was younger, when I was in car seats. Was comfy then, and still comfy now. The only bad thing is it's a dodge... the transmission is starting to hard shift down into first. But it's got 115,000 miles on it. Rusting pretty bad in the rockers and the bottom of all doors. It also fits 4'x8' sheets of plywood! So it was perfect to do some minor renovations at home with!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good dependable vehicle

by from Hobart, IN on July 30, 2017

This is the best vehicle Dodge / Chrysler has made in the 21st century. The 3.3 / 3.8 liter engine is rock solid when combined with the 4 speed automatic transmission. There is plenty of room in the vehicle for 4 passengers and a full load of luggage. It drives well, handles well, and is everything but sexy. I highly recommend the 2001-2006 Caravans.

Uses car for Havingfun

Owned my 2007 Grand Caravan for 10 years!

by from Bloomington, IL on June 24, 2017

Loved my '07 Dodge Grand Caravan! Had it for 10 years and drove it on many family vacations. Was sad to see it go but was time for a new one.

Very reliable and great value

by from on April 21, 2017

Haven't needed any major repairs, and for the price it's been a great van for the family. That's about it.

as it gets older it gets worse

by from on July 30, 2015

When I bought this van I thought that it was very nice. But after about 3 or 4 years it started to become very strange. The radio started cutting in and out and the back windshield wiper stopped working. I own an office supplies store and for the most part it worked out for me. I have retired it since and now own a 2013 Grand Caravan and I like it

2007 Grand Caravan SXT

by from mi on September 4, 2014

Great ride , great value , a true family vehicle . Made for vacations . My first van and I wish I'd got one years ago ! No drawbacks with this ride , it can serve any purpose. Now I know why Chrysler is the minivan king !

Multi Purpose Vehicle

by from Winnipeg, Canada on May 3, 2014

I'm up to my 15th vehicle now and this one has been the best all round vehicle I've owned. It's not the best out right vehicle I've owned but it is the best all round. It's an SXT with the 3.8L engine, gas mileage has been better than expected with tons of power when needed.I own a computer sales/repair business, I have grand children and taxi them and their parents around, I do my own house repairs and upgrades to my own house and my kids. Can fit a 4x8 sheet in the back and close the tail gate. I even got rid of my truck. So this van gets a lot of use, I'm up to 154,600 miles or 248,804 Km and in that time both power sliding doors had to have their drive systems repaired with upgraded systems under warranty. I also have had to replace the coil pack, first one I've done on a Chrysler, I've done tons on GM V6's. And I've just had to do the water pump and belt, I concider this a maintenance item, factory brakes changed at 33,000 miles to better after-market ones. Other than maintenace items, repair bills have been very low for this vehicle and it has been very reliable which it has to be. Has failed to start only once all this time, it was -36 and not plugged in, my fault. Dis-likes: The horn buttons, ther are 2 of them under the pad and are really hard to use in a panic situation. Side moudlings on mid seats could be designed better, 2 have broken loose. Hard to find a really good dealer. Likes: Excellent power when needed and gas mileage is as claimed or better, except in winter as expected. Great for long trips even up to 1,200 miles, quiet and smooth. Shifting is better after a reflash. Great seating for kids or adults. I can do my own maintenace easily, even change the rear sparkplugs. If you need a realiable every day do everything vehicle then I would highly recommend this mini-van.

Worst decision ever

by from on May 5, 2013

The Dodge is nothing but junk. List of problems: DVD diement s when you change the battery, Dodge knows about issue and still does nothing, Power doors have broken on both sides. Dodge knows about and has done nothing. I did talk to a Dodge help line for an hour and received at least one door fixed free. Makes a horrible screeching sound, Belt just started whining for some reason. No kidding this winter. Drivers side heat was 90 degrees and passenger side was 40 even though both were set at 70. The air conditioner just broke as well this past week. Why did the government bail this company out?

Perfect Family Vehicle

by from Atlanta, GA on January 21, 2013

I am now on my 2nd minivan and my first was an Odyssey (over priced and less storage/more haggle). You will not find a Minivan with more storage space, easier to take down seats, or more realiable than this vehicle. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a car. I have 116K on my car and not one issue!

Extremely reliable car - van

by from Houston, Texas on September 26, 2012

I have had this van since new - we have taken many trips with it - there has never been with the exception of maintenance any problems with the van. It rides comfortably and is economical.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan