2018 Dodge Grand Caravan

All Reviews

by from NJ on December 31, 2017

This was exactly what we needed! Yes, it's ok to get excited about a new minivan! So much room for our family and great versatility with the folding seats!

by from Pinehurst,NC on August 30, 2017

Finally, I own a car that pleases me and my grandchildren. Thanks to the built in DVD player and the great third row legroom, I can take them for a ride without listening to them argue the whole ride. Smooth sailing, good gas mileage, remote start, Sirius radio, excellent body style, remote door opener helps keep little fingerprints off my car, lol. It has a lot more great features. I am so satisfied. Thank you so much.

by on March 20, 2018

I have had it 3 weeks and so far I am very pleased with its performance. It could have better gas mileage, but I think that it will improve with less around town driving and more over the road trips. I like the vans because the seats supply my needs for support and an upright position.

by from akron on February 22, 2018

So far so good. When from a 2010 jeep patriot kinda small for all the activities i like to do with limited space.to a 2018 grand caravan like how it ride lots of space and leg room. Like everything about it. Now time to go on a family outing.

by from IL on April 2, 2018

Meets all of my needs. 2nd one I've owned. Very happy with my purchase. Great family vehicle and perfect for long trips. Great vehicle over all.

by from Chicopee Mass on March 30, 2018

Other than then the loud rattling noise under the vehicle...I love it....this is my sixth and last if the noise isn't fixed...dealer mechanics say there is nothing wrong....last one I'll ever own and will not recommend to friends

by from Green Bay WI on April 5, 2018

We really like this van. Easy to carry things. Stow and go storage. I really like the back up camera. (I tend to hit the garage door). The van just is perfect.

by from champaign,il on March 29, 2018

i like the design and the way it handles it is a very smooth ride. also there is a lot of storage and room for long legs!

by from on February 9, 2018

THE DODGE CARAVAN IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THE CHRYSLER PACIFICA...IT OFFERS MORE VERSATILITY (HIGHER HEAD ROOM FOR TRANSPORTING THINGS LIKE REFRIGERATORS IN THE SHIPPING CARTON...BETTER VALUE FOR THE MONEY!

by from Griffin, GA on February 28, 2018

I love the quite ride. The capacity of the interior is vast. The electronic doors are fantastic. Has a large back up monitor screen. All the controls are within easy reach of the driver. The passengers in the back have access to their own AC/heat controls. Has Bluetooth, Garmin GPS directions and countless other features you would expect on a more expensive auto. Also I haven't noticed a cigar/cigarette lighter, and that is great, since I abhor smoking in a vehicle. The leather interior is black and goes great with the white exterior.