2024 Dodge Hornet consumer reviews

Explore the 2024 Dodge Hornet
Shop the 2024 Dodge Hornet
4.0

THIA IS A GREAT COMPACT HYBRID VEHICLE

I have the RT black top package and I like it . It takes awhile to learn the how the screen works . The car does get attention & compliments. The torque is very fast and I love the red leather interior that came with it. Sunroof is awesome. The back seating is very small along with the trunk area. The driving is smooth and i enjoy the 3 ways of driving (hybrid, electric & save) I am enjoying my first Hybrid and compact vehicle

Sporty ride

We bought our Hornet about 8 months ago. We love this vehicle. It Looks great drives great, i get people asking about it often. 9k miles.

4.0

Just breaking in my Hornet RT

Wanted a CUV for its practicality. I was coming out of a Mustang. I also wanted some performance. I was intrigued by the Hornet for that reason. I have also had a love for Alfa Romeo cars. The Hornet is based on the new Alfa Tonale. For all of those reasons, I was not a sheep & I checked it out for myself. I leaned toward the RT because of the incentives. They totaled 10K. That brought the car down to around 34K. Much more manageable than the $44,620 sticker price. I am a car guy so I understand things outside of the shiny things that consumers are drawn towards. For example you get 4 Piston Brembro brake calipers & Koni shocks. Independent rear suspension. All season sport tires. You get either the GY Eagle GT or the Michelin Sport all seasons. You won't find them on a Hyundai or even the Toyota. You definitely need to take the time to learn the car. 3 Drive modes. Hybrid, E Save, & Electric. I've been getting around 33 miles of all electric range on a fully charged battery. The interior feels solid & refined. Seats were a big things for me. I will say that if you are a larger individual the bolsters might cut into your hips. (I am not, so no issue for me) Infotainment & standard safety features are amongst the best in class. Small trunk & weird handle to close the hatch. I love the exterior look. The blacktop package adds to that look. Blacked out badging along with blacked out mirror caps & trim. My main concern is overall reliability. I have had a few tech clich├ęs with the security system & front end collision sensor. Waiting on 4th quarter software update to hopefully fix some of the tech gremlins. So far I am pleased with the vehicle. Check one out for yourself.

2.0

Electronic nightmare

Car drives great. Fun and sporty with lots of power. Electronics are always coming in and some need a service visit to correct. Just never know when warning lights come on if the car will make it back.