2012 Dodge Journey

Lots of room

by from San Tan Valley, AZ on September 18, 2017

Loved the Journey. Great performance, lots of interior and cargo space for a mid size SUV. Handling was fantastic comfortable seating for a Dodge.

Very reliable suv.

by from Birmingham, AL on September 8, 2017

This vehicle has a very good ride and handles great. Has room for seven people with the third seat and lots of cargo space. Also like the way the seats sit high making it easy to get in and out of the vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car

by from Sherburne ny on September 4, 2017

I have had one for over a year and it's awesome drives great and all the bells and whistles help with kids . Or if you live in a cold area.

Found it here

by from Parma Heights, Ohio on September 1, 2017

I love my 2012 Dodge Journey. Family of 3 and it fits us very well. Roomy and lots of cargo space in the back.

Wonderful car, great space, good for winter,

by from Hamburg ny on August 31, 2017

Great for carting around kids, grocerys, anything big, great in the snow, lots of leg room and room in the back, safe and reliable

Not Al Bundy's dodge

by from NY on August 26, 2017

Car i had was a American value package ehich came with fwd w/4 cylinders. I thought needed more hp. Drives nice. Comfortable seats and amazing trunk space. Some have screen to control a/c and radio. I only changed oil and rotated tires. It handled well on highways but I think it needs more than 4 cylinders and more than 4 gears. Overall ok car for the price.

Uses car for Havingfun

Classic good looks and reliable.

by from Springfield Illinois on August 15, 2017

Going from a Mercury Grand Marquis I was not disappointed with my new Journey. I love the comfortable ride, the handling and the passing performance. I've driven mine for 5 years with zero problems. Still looks great and I love the gas mileage. Highly recommend this SUV.

It's okay

by on August 12, 2017

It's a sleek looking car however, rear camera has failed twice, you have to take the front tire off to get the battery out, and the harness in the bag hatch open and closed so much that the wiring snapped in half that controlled pretty much every function in the rear. Harness placement not thought out for active families.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Test drove it.

by from Durham, NC on August 2, 2017

It was just ok. Instrument panel was up too high so it was hard to see over that and the hood was also too high for me.
Not Rated Reliability

Most relaxable car my girlfriend has

by from Brewster New York on August 1, 2017

This car has lots of leg space nice steering and easy to control never had aproblem driving it I spend more time in the car than anywhere else