2012 Journey

2012 Dodge Journey

2012 Dodge Journey

4.2

Have you driven the 2012 Dodge Journey?

Nice

by Tom of Kalamazoo from Lonnie, Kalamazoo on Mon Sep 03 2012

We got this Journey last week with only 156 miles on it. Now it has over 600 miles. Good driving. Love how the turning ratio is, and how smooth it does turn. Do with we got with a blue tooth. Never had Siruis XM and we are liking it came with a free one year trail offer. Might sign up for that when the year is done. We are getting about 22 mpg on both high way and city driving on average. Getting the teflon coating on the exterior done and having the interior doing for the stain guard. Glad we went to this from a 2002 Dodge Caravan. Was looking at a Chevy Equinox and a GMC Terrain, and got the Dodge Journey SXT.

Best SUV I could find at this price range.

by Papa from Chicago Il. on Tue May 01 2012

I have owned my Journey for only 6 weeks and only have 750 miles on it. I was looking at Kia Soul, Scion Xb, and the Nissan Cube all in this price range when my wife said she wasn't happy with the size of them and would not feel safe with our grandkids riding in it. I agreed and changed direction. I am retired so I was fazed when the salesman told me I would not win any drag races with it sadly those days are over for me but (but the memories linger) the 4 cylinder has enough pep with the 4 speed auto for us. Gas mileage is what they have listed I get 20-21 MPG city and 30-31 highway. It is equiped with the AVP option and includes every option I ever wanted and a lot I didn't know I wanted but so far all works great, ride is comfortable, seats also. The 8 year old grand kid told me "Papa your car is smokin hot" so it has her seal of approval the wife likes it and I am a happy man.

OUR FIRST NEW CAR

by Scarlett from Baltimore,MD on Tue Mar 20 2012

Thanks to DODGE COMPANY for revising this new DODGE JOURNEY,i bought my 2012 DODGE JOURNEY SXT trim with a 19" rim on it and a brilliant crystal black color which is my favorite car color.i've been driving to different brand of cars and styles.but when i drove test this car?OHHH... my G. im so comfortable and sound safe on it.i love to run my JOURNEY into the highways, it has a great horse power which i can compare to other make of cars on its category? and a great MPG. i really love my new bought DODGE JOURNEY. i highly recommend this car to a friend.

only car i didn't pick apart immediately.

by realtor moma from memphis on Tue Apr 19 2016

I bought this car right off the delivery truck at the dealer. It had one mile on the odometer. After four years of owning this car, and using it as a real estate vehicle I can say I have never owned a car that I didn't really find fault with. It is modern, comfortable and versatile. I have three teenagers and a husband and we comfortably drove to Florida from Memphis in it. and I have plenty of room with the seats down to haul real estate signs and flyer boxes. the only issue in four years was the dash screen went out and had to be replaced. My husband doesn't like the wide door posts and says that it has too many blind spots. i can deal with that knowing it has so many airbags. I feel like that's because he is used to a backup camera on his dodge caravan. the pick up is a little slow for city driving, but once in traffic, handles well. I do love my Journey and have no plans to upgrade as of now even after 4 years.

end of yr sale

by dipstick from frankfort il on Mon Mar 25 2013

picked up this 2012 sxt 3.6 FWD for 6500 off sticker and not disapponited. 8.4'' screen, upgraded alpine sat radio, LED interior/exterior lighting and 3rd row seat. great ride and plenty of power if needed.

Satisfied

by S.S. from Indiana on Tue Jan 17 2012

Very nice, from the inside to the outside!! Base offers lots of options, at a very good price!! Average on gas, huge tank!!! High tech feel and features, also impressed with the automanual feature!! Push to start and auto key free door opening, all on the SE. Was looking at exployer/edge, saved a ton instead!!

Love my Journey!

by Trina from Chillicothe, Ohio on Sun Jul 01 2012

I have always wanted an SUV but because of my commute and gas prices, I couldn't afford to. I have always been a Mopar person, but I reviewed a lot of different vehicles, but was still led back to the Journey. You get more bang for your buck with this car. You get the style of the SUV and gas mileage and price of a minivan. I have averaged 26 MPG and have had it as high as 30 MPG. We are not a petite family so we needed something with lots of hip and leg room. We found it with the Journey. We do need to take it it for the stereo to be reprogrammed because the volume randomly turns up really loud when you turn on the car. We opted for the third row for when we need it and it has turn to work out well a couple of times. The interior light colors are pretty cool too. We love our new Journey!

Love My Dodge

by Dodge lover from Snellville, gA on Thu Oct 04 2012

I don't quitre understand why people are having some issues I have had my Dodge Journey since March and love it. I left Dodge for a Buick big mistake. Now I have a Dodge again and fell in love again. This Dodge Journey gets great mileage if you follow the speed limit and use cruise control as much as possible. I get 22mpg in town and just took it for the first road trip and got between 28-29 mpg on the highway. I love the storage features. I would highly recommend this car to another person. It is very comfortable and the kids love it also.

A rare gem that won't break your budget

by Finally Found it from San Diego, Ca on Fri Oct 26 2012

This is the best 7 passenger vehicle under $30,000 money can buy. Its stylish inside and out and rides like a Luxury Car. I used to have my 3 kids in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Now I put the oldest in the 3rd row and I don't feel like he's in my ear while I'm driving anymore. In fact if he dosen't speak up I can't hear him. Also love the new "ring of fire" LED tail lights and chrome tip duel exhaust. It adds the $35,000 look without the price tag. The seats all slide easily for quick ins and outs. If I had to list a con it would be that the transmission is not geared towards using all 283 hp the car has. Its not the fastest off the line but if you are on the freeway and get on it you won't have trouble passing or going up a hill with loaded passengers. Also some projection headlights would have been nice instead of the halogan bulbs. All in all I can't complain this is a nice SUV.

More room to go.

by Retired travelers from Michigan on Sat Jul 21 2012

We are retired, travel & wanted a car that was realiable, reasonable & provided room to pick-up four people at an airport. The seven passenger Journey is perfect. It gets reasonable highway gas mileage and plenty of room for all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10