2018 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2018 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2018 Dodge Journey

bargain for the price

3 row seating, v-6, 6 speed automatic, keyless entry, pb start averaging 23 mpg, comfortable on long trips all for less than $25K out the door

3.9

great that it has 3 rows of seats

So far pleased with the vehicle . Wish it had running boards , front and second row grab handles , and hands free opening and closing of hatch

1.0

transmission problem!!!!!!! so bad

this suv has transmission problem and defroster not working toooo many problems!!! do not buy this car is my experience i take the car 6 times to dealer to fix they said the car is good just have 6500 miles

3.7

Best for 3 Grandchildren with Booster seats

It has adequate room for 3 booster seats and great for getting groceries in and out .No need to bend over the lip to lift items in or out ! Drawbacks , no grab handles for driver or passenger , running boards would be great to have an automatic opening and closing for the rear hatch!

Very fit, well performing auto

Had a 2015 and found it super comfortable on long distance trips. No brainer to do a repeat with a newer model. Car was clean, excellent care, perfect exterior.

Balue

Would give this car 25 stars if I could. The value fir money is unlike any car I have ever purchased I got the GT trim package... it’s like luxury it feels like JEEP Overland in feel for 50% less in cost.

Very happy. Great performance.

Good interior, good styling, great performance. Better gas mileage than expected. If you hit passing gear hold on it really goes for a v6. Will buy again

Amazing

This car has given me extreme joy. I have no complaints. It is very reliable and spacious. I am a grandmother raising 3 grandchildren and this Dodge Journey is exactly what I needed for my growing bunch.

Great car for the price

This was a first car for my son. It has all the features that he wanted. The car had only 12500 miles so it's like purchasing a new car.

4.1

So far so good

I own a 2018 Dodge Journey SXT. So far this vehicle has been dependable. I have had only 1 warranty repair for molding around the rear passenger doors. The gas mileage could be a little better, but it is acceptable. I own a Journey equipped with the V^ engine, so power is not a problem. I would not recommend the 2.4 liter four cylinder. The interior is basic but acceptable. No bells and whistles there. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase that I made. The main reason that I got a Dodge Journey was for the price. It is the lowest priced SUV out there.