2007 Magnum

2007 Dodge Magnum

2007 Dodge Magnum

4.5

Have You Driven the 2007 Dodge Magnum?

Best car I have had.

by wesme22 from Springfield, Or on Sun Jun 07 2009

I bought my 07 Magnum in Nov. of 08 and for the past 6 months it has been the best car that I have owned in the 15 years that I have been driving. This car had 34,000 miles on it when I got it and you would think it had 0. I hope to put alot more on this beautiful car. I can trust this car in the city or on the hiway with no problems.

I love this car!!!

by blueeyedsoutherngirl from Aynor, SC on Wed Jul 15 2009

I've owned this car for about three months now, I read all of the reviews before I purchased this car. I got it at a steal. I wish I could have gotten more of the upgrades that I've gotten used to through the years. Like leather and sunroof and the radio controls on the steering wheel, but to get those upgrades I would have had to purchase the hemi, which wasn't in my budget nor did it make sense with gas prices on the rollarcoaster ride these days. And it has hub caps, I had no clue that they still made those things anymore! That was a major disapointment for me, but upgrading the rims isn't that costly. I absoulty love my car though, it's as good on gas as my Impala, but it's roomy like an SUV with out feeling like a bus. It lacks a bit in power with the small v6 but don't get me wrong it has enough power to move the car with no problem. It's slower at the start but it has more power on top end.

overall review

by Jason from Merrillville, In on Sun Nov 16 2008

I bought my 2007 Dodge Magnum SXT Dec 07'. I enjoy the car overall. I'm 6'3" and I fit comfortably in the front seat as well as the back set. The cargo room in the back once you let the seats down is great. It almost reminds of the old el camino. I've hauled wood for a deck, and I've moved my sister's furniture. The power is respectable. Although you won't peal rubber from a take off, you won't be left behind either. My car has 250 horses and the torque to match, and it passes on the expressway with ease. I've driven thru a Chicago winter. Not once did I get stuck nor did I slide out of control. My magnum is rear wheel drive and although I'm a good driver the car handles well in the snow as well as dry pavement. Everybody likes my car, they think it's a cool design and I must agree. However I did have a transmission leak. The seal or o ring was leaking a little, the dealer knew exactly what I was talking about when I called and they replaced the seal;it was still under warranty and I haven't had a problem since. I currently have 36k miles on the car and I hope to get 200k miles on it just like I did with my 1996 Buick Riviera. Yes I drive a lot of miles. Also the attenna being mounted to the window is not such a good idea, because when you turn on the defogger the radio station doesn't come in as clear. Other than the transmission issue and the defogger. I haven't had any trouble with it nor any complaints.

Cool Wagon

by Magnum Force from Va. Beach, Va on Wed Jul 18 2007

I didn't need the power of a Hemi, so I went with the base model SE. It handles well in city trafic, which I am in most and it has enough "go" to get me where I need to be and to pass safely. The seats are taking a little getting use to. I don't know if station wagons were cool before the mini van, but I own a cool wagon now. I love the exterior styling and have heard complaints about the windows in the back being too small when you are backing up. I haven't noticed and I back into my parking space at work and at home. There are a couple of blind spots that may be problematic. The only complaint that I have is with the outside mirrors. They just seem to be in the way while cornering, but are great for checking traffic behind you. The speakers could be a little better also, but it seems like the ergonomics are good.

Great Car

by HemlockLake from OC CA on Tue Oct 27 2015

I have 320,000 miles on my 07 Magnum!! going for a million miles. Always dealer maintained. Changed the plugs at 278,000 miles. Just redid the front suspension to freshen it up. Going to keep for ever LOVE MY MAG!!!

I Love My Hemi

by Runninone8 from Eastpointe, MI on Mon Jan 19 2009

I special ordered my 05 R/T with tons of toys. The heated seats are the best. I absolutely LOVE my car. I have had no problems with anything. I've had it 4 years now and still love it! It handles and holds the road perfectly not to mention the great power of the HEMI. Gas mileage is pretty good for a car with guts, 17 City 23 Hwy. People stare at me all the time, it is a BEAUTIFUL car!

Traded in my 96 Vette, CE, LT4, 6 speed

by 57T210 from Maryland on Thu Feb 24 2011

and haven't looked back. 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T, 5.7L Hemi, 350 HP, 5 spd. paddle shift, leather interior...very fun and comfortable to drive. Lots of interior room and 23 mpg on the highway. Crazy acceleration when manually shifting through the gears!! Traction control (that can be disengaged) is very nice. Blue tooth compatible is built into the controls for 'hands free' talking through the car's audio system. Wonderful vehicle!!!

not much i would change

by magnum fan from pgh, pa on Mon Mar 21 2011

i bought an 08 magnum se in 09. i have loved it from the day i bought it. i just wish it had more power. that being the case i'm selling it and looking for an srt8. the magnum has the perfect amount of room and size. it is a great looking car with a ton of potential. i would love nothing more than to find the right one for me.

The last car I'll ever buy!!

by Lov'n my Hemi from Chandler, AZ on Thu Mar 13 2008

I have owned more cars than I can count. I would trade in my car for a new one about once a year, usually when registration was due. But in 20 years of doing this I've never owned a Dodge, until now. I have just bought my last car!! I love it! It looks great and has great power. It also catches your eye because they aren't over sold like some cars. I drive from AZ to Ca and that 5 hour drive seems like nothing w/ my Hemi. I have a lead foot so power is important and I am very happy!! I recommend this car for experienced drivers as it does have a pretty good size blind spot.

SRT8 Magnum

by Maggie lover from NorCal on Thu Nov 22 2007

This is by far the best car that I have owned! I love the power of the 6.1 engine. It handles like a car half it's size! Take one for a test drive and you will hate me! You will end up buying one! The only complaint that i have is getting used to the front facia, (it will scrape on the parking blocks, curbs or out of driveways). If you want a wagon that will do what a wagon should and go and play with the Vetts and Mustangs, this is your car.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2007 Dodge Magnum

Those who buy cars for sheer practicality should avoid the Dodge Magnum. Contrary to what its advertisements suggest, it doesn't hold a great deal more cargo than most midsize wagons, and its low roofline limits how high you can stack your stuff. The list of standard safety features is slim as well.

If practicality isn't your priority, though, the Magnum may be an attractive choice. Its bold styling commands the road, and the optional Hemi V-8 delivers confident acceleration. Perhaps the biggest draw is its distinctiveness — it's been around for three years, and among comparably priced wagons, there's nothing quite like it. In a market crowded with conformity, it's a... Read More