2000 Dodge Ram 2500

Great Truck

by from Show Low AZ on December 7, 2011

I have had this truck fir over ten years. Run great. Nothing expensive gone wrong. New batteries once, tires, Pulled a 5th wheel. Was extremely stable and would pull uphill at about 40mph.. Since the low sulphur gas has been out the mileage is about 18-19mph. I will probable drive this until the accessories start wearing out. The engine just purrs along.

Nice and clean, great condition on the inside and

by from Shreveport, LA on November 17, 2017

Great truck, great condition. Purchased the truck for our daughter to drive when pulling her horse trailer, and for towing our camper. We are not in need of it any longer due to the sale of the camper. This truck is mechanically sound, with many maintenance items having been replaced.

Uses car for Towing

A real workhorse

by from Lancaster, PA on September 16, 2017

This truck could pull anything imaginable, it's a real workhorse. I have a 2" lift on mine and can be a little bumpy going down the road but I didn't buy it for the luxury

Most reliable truck that I have owned!!

by from Clayton, WA. on October 15, 2017

I Love the power and dependability of the Second Generation 24 valve Cummins!! I bought my Dually new in 2000. I have since owned 3, ranging from 2001 - 2002.

Uses car for Transportingfamily