Read or write a review.

2007 Dodge Ram 2500

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 7 reviews

Best truck on the market.

by from Reno on September 28, 2010

Have owned several trucks, but none even come close to the comfort and dependability of this one. For towing purposes this is the one. Mega cab is great for family trips, plentyof room. Feelsso much like a luxury car you'll forget you're in a truck. If you've been searching for "that truck," you've found it.

Uses car for Towing

Power, Comfort and Reliability

by from Minneapolis, MN on March 23, 2011

I bought this truck brand new. It has been a dream come true. First the style and design is outstanding. The interior is designed with nothing more than I'd want and nothing less. The seats are very comfortable. Super spacious cab. I have 89,000 miles on it so far and 0 problems, nothing whatsoever. The gas mileage is not bad either. I have the 3500 MEGA cab dually with the 5.9TD and I get about 17.5mpg. Not bad for a one ton. 17.5 is much better than my friends 1/4 tons from other brands. Great Truck, truly built to last.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2007 Power Wagon

by from Warrenton, VA on September 20, 2012

This is the best truck I have ever owned/driven. When Dodge started making the PW again in 2005 they were done in very limited numbers (less than 5000 per year) and were hard to find. Took me 2 years to find mine...it was "used" with 1,580 miles on it. With all the off-road features built in--locking front and rear differentials, Bilstein 5100's, unlocking front sway bar, Warn 12,000 lb winch, aluminum drive shaft, computer controlled throttle in 4Low, skid plates on everything, rims that prevent slipping off bead when aired down, and more--I haven't had to do anything to it other than add dual exhaust. While the MPG could be better it will go anywhere. If you get stuck you can pull yourself and anyone else out. I've got 40k miles on it without a single problem. I've had an F150, 2 Bronco's, an Expedition, a 4Runner, and a couple others I can't recall and while they were good vehicles the PW is just so much better.

Rolls down the road so easy

by from on March 15, 2010

I use it with popup camper mounted in the box. It gets into tight places and around in very tough spots. It's diesel engine never lets me down

Great Fuel Mileage, Awesome Power

by from Reading, Pa. on September 13, 2013

The 2007 Dodge 2500 Turbo Diesel, out of all of the diesels that I have owned, is a stand out. More power and great fuel mileage.

good truck poor gas mileage

by from biggs,ca on November 10, 2010

This truck has the5.7 hemi I get 10 mpg, it has over size off road tires, the off road capabilities are excellent, one of the best I have owned. I would like to have a diesel.

Dodge scrimped on quality inside.

by from MI on January 30, 2012

I was so excited to get the Cummins Diesel truck. Now that I've had a chance to drive it, I am so disappointed in how cheap Chrysler treated the inside. The seats, even in the Laramie are not very comfortable or ergonomic, nor adjustable. Apparently a truck should not have any amenities, and what it does have? Well, example: your computer info center is not in the dash! So you not only have to take your eyes off the road, you have to turn your head and look up at the ceiling counsel. It's hard to read cause you're looking at an angle. I don't think the engineers at Chrysler have ever driven a GM or Ford truck. This engine can tow, but in the truck cab, its uncivilized and Chrysler engineering is a decade behind Ford and GM. They didn't do justice to a great Cummins diesel engine.

Uses car for Towing