2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2009 Dodge Ram 3500
3.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Best truck and engine on the market

by from Northeast, TEXAS on May 7, 2013

I am going to buy another one, the dependability and appearance can't be beat. You can't beat the cummins engine!

Poor customer care

by from Vancouver, British Columbia on December 2, 2012

My 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 is my third Dodge. With only 30,000 miles on the truck I discovered that my ball joints were badly worn and that the right front wheel bearing had to be replaced. The warranty had expired three weeks before I discovered this. Dodge refused to pay for the repairs on this taking the stand that the warranty had expired. This truck is only used to haul my 5th wheel trailer on interstate highways, no off road! They advertise there trucks as being "heavy duty" and "ram tough". However, their substandard parts are failing very early in the vehicles life.

Uses car for Towing