2011 Dodge Ram 3500

Dodge Dully 4x4 Maxi Cab Four door Pick Up

by from Montrose IA on August 21, 2017

I Loved it the room and the comfort the design the performance every thing about it was great This unit had a 6.7 Cummings desile and a 6 Speed transmission. It had the Lariame Package this veicle was loaded you could not have ask for anything else on this truck.Four wheel Drive the seating and all the room you ever needed plus the 8 ft box made this truck great for towing any thing you ever wonted to. You hardly knew you were pulling anything behind you.

Strong truck! Comfortable!

by from Forest City. North Carolina on August 19, 2017

The truck for absolutely everything you need. Plenty of room inside. Pulls anything and everything even semis. Pulled a semi out of a ditch one time
Not Rated Reliability

2014 Ram 3500

by from Spruce Grove, Alberta on May 10, 2017

Great truck but unfortunately compared to others it does have a rough ride. Also the amount of recall notices I have received add up to more than what any of my Ford or Chevy friends have ever had

The best

by from Idaho falls on April 6, 2017

The elite auto is the best. They will do what ever it takes to get you in a vehicle and Linda was great stayed late to help us out. This is where we will be going from now on.

2011 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually 4 WD

by from Oakland, IL on October 17, 2016

This is the second Dodge dually I've owned and certainly the best. I bought this 2011 from Steve White Motors, Hickory, NC. That was 5 1/2 years ago. Brand new and only 6 miles when I got it and now it has 242,000 miles. It's been a good truck and will continue to give me many more miles. Just finished a trip from Illinois to Custer, SD, on to Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, and home through Kansas and Missouri. We pulled our 34 ft. camper the entire way, even crossing a 12,300 ft pass in the Rocky Mt. National Park. Transmission was a little warm (215?) but engine temp never went over 190?. Only 1 problem on vacation, and the first real service work other than scheduled maintenance, since I bought the truck. Had a smog sensor at the turbo that went bad and had to be towed a half mile to repair shop. Fixed for $200 and back on the road. This truck was used for commercial travel trailer towing the first 210,000 miles. Only work that was done, was normal maintenance at Dodge recommended intervals. I did change the oil and filter religiously at 10,000 miles since most driving was on Interstates. The interior is still beautiful and I've had others remark that the truck looks great on the outside and like new on the inside. They've also remarked about how comfortable it is when riding on country roads. Better than most big luxury cars. The stereo system is better than my home system which cost a lot more. The sound is awesome! When you travel as much as I have a good sounding stereo makes the trips enjoyable. Thanks Sirius for (almost) non stop music all across America and Canada. I just put on my 4th set of tires about 4000 miles ago. I decided to have the front end aligned to ensure proper wear in case it was off just a little. The service guy came into the waiting room and asked me if the odometer had been replaced. I told him no, that it had the correct miles on it. He said he couldn't believe it because the truck looked so good and the brakes had almost no wear. I was pleased to hear that. I love this truck and being retired, it will probably be my last. I am sure that when my wife retires we will pull our trailer many miles and I have no doubt that this truck will get another 240,000 miles without major problems. The diesel engine uses no oil and still runs like a top. If you've never had a Dodge, check them out. You'll like them.

Better than Expected

by from Ennis, TX on November 24, 2015

I'm a Ford girl, came from a Ford family, but the price point on the used 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 trumped my choice. Had only 15k miles on it, runs like a champ, pulls like a beast, smoothest ride I've ever had in a truck (it's only equal for comfort is the F-350 Kings Ranch 2005 edition). I've seen a lot of complaints about the MPG...let's get real, this truck is a monster, it's going to guzzle gas if you're hauling a load. That being said, once the truck has seasoned miles on it (around 25K) I started getting up to 22MPG on the open road (no load). Yes you are reading that correctly. If you keep the RPMs lower while accelerating, and use your cruise control it's amazing the type of fuel performance you can coax from this Ram. Happy Travels!

Sweet ride

by from Spokane, WA. on October 28, 2015

Being a GM guy my whole life I must say it took a lot to change my mind. I have been looking for a Chevy or GMC Duramax crew cab and could not find what I was looking for in the price range I was willing to spend. A buddy of mine told me to try a Dodge they aren't the Dodges of old. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and how well it rode. The power is smooth and the transmission seems to shift fine. I found a Longhorn edition in Portland and flew down and purchased the truck. The drive from Portland to Spokane I got about 18 mpg at a average speed of 70-75mph.Average in town is 13-13.5mpg. 5 hr drive my but and back did not hurt. All the bells and whistles that come on the Longhorn made my dream truck come true. I have only put 3k miles on it so far so I cant give a reliability rating yet. I have not regretted my purchase or changing to Dodge.

Love it buttttt.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana on December 31, 2014

Purchased 12-10-2010. I have the Dually Mega Cab. Two Tone Paint Deep Cherry Red Pearl Gold. I love this truck. It has almost everything available for comfort and ease of operation. Runs great and pulls my 42' Fifth wheel 17,000 lbs without any problems. My main problem with this truck is the mileage. Pulling, I get 9 MPG at best. City, 8 MPG (if I'm lucky) Highway no load, 14.5 MPG. This is horrible fuel mileage and I expected better. I had a 05 Dodge 3500 SRW with 5.9 Cummins and got 13.2 pulling a 14,000 labs fifth wheel RV. Open road I got as much as 20 GPM. NO, that's not a mis-print. Just test drove a 2015 Dodge 3500 Dually 6.7 Cummins. This truck had been test driving several times and when I drove it, it was getting 13.2 MPG city. That's 5 MPG better then my 2011. Other then that GREAT TRUCK.

2011 ram 3500 best of the best

by from south louisiana on February 27, 2014

had a 07 3500 4x4 loved it pulled anything I hooked to rode rough got 2011 4x2laramie rides grate I have back problems and this is the best riding dully I have ever owned

Not as good as it should be

by from on December 23, 2012

Very dissapointed with the power and fuel economy from this diesel Cummins. The seats are very hard and uncomfortable, the head reat pushes my head forward too much. Transmission is poor, shifting up too soon and never shifts down properly.