2000 Dodge Ram Van

best family vehicle ever

by from wisconsin on October 12, 2008

I have owned for over 6 years and have had zero problems. I would recommend this van for anyone that has needs to move alot of people in comfort and style.

I Owned One For 7yrs And Its Runs Great Has 75,322

by from Wisconsin on March 9, 2011

If My Van Can Run Great With 75,322 MIles Of Course This Great 1 Can Run Even Better..I Towed My Boat With This Van And Its Strong To Pull It So This Van Would Be Great For Traveling Il Recommend It To Any One....

Uses car for Towing

Great vehicle for the family.

by from Lexington on November 3, 2017

It was great for family trips and affordable. It had plenty of headroom in the back so that I at 5' 10" could almost fully stand. We took it on several trips and had a blast. Home away from home!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Roomiest vehicle for the money.

by from Rolla, MO on April 2, 2012

We have 5 children andan with needed a van with more room than a minivan. This van is perfect. plenty of leg room for everyone. drives great. Poor gas mileage, goes with the territory though. Overall, very happy with the purchase

1990 Subaru legacy

by from Ma. on November 13, 2007

This Ram Van I own has given me nothing but headaches. New transmission, new front end, 2 sets of tires, front end constantly going out of line, poor gas mileage, i.e. your typical amerivan auto produ...
This Ram Van I own has given me nothing but headaches. New transmission, new front end, 2 sets of tires, front end constantly going out of line, poor gas mileage, i.e. your typical amerivan auto product.