2003 Dodge Ram Van Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

overall good,needs power!

by from ri on September 3, 2006

love the ride, handling and space! I have elk edition however could use more features like outside temp guage, gps and mp3 player ablility however cars are always behind in sound technology it is an '03 after-all! mileage is good with tires fully inflated to at least 70psi on e-load tires it seems to me.

It's legit

by from Indiana on August 14, 2012

The van might not be the most stylish van in the world but it is a 2003. It has never let me down. I always can rely on it to run for me and always get me home. The gas mileage is good for being a V8 and the fact it is a van. Too bad Dodge discontinued the van, I think it would have been a great addition to the Dodge line.