1993 Dodge Ramcharger

In 1974 I purchased the first Ramcharger 4x4 ever

by from on November 3, 2010

In 1974 I purchased the first ever Ramcharger that was sold by the defunct DiNovo Dodge ,in Steubenville ,Ohio I paid $4800.00, that suv, has served me well over the last 36 years,,yes I still have it!!! and althought I maintain this 4x4 ,( doesn't everyone?), she now rests in my garage , sleeping during the winter,and drives around town on summer weekends, did I mention shes pristine?ps every vehicle I ever purchased I still have, and daily use, ie., 1978 Ford F150 paid $5600. my 1991 Olds Royal, my 1993 Olds utlass, my 1997 Jeep Cherokee,and My 1966 FLH

Built to last, super reliable.

by from Honesdale PA on March 20, 2017

My 1993 Ramcharger is a true workhorse. It has over 200,000mi and runs just fine. I have kept up with the basic maintenance including greasing the suspension and steering. I will keep this truck forever and then will pass it to my son. I have no doubts that it will still be running in 2029. The body is clean, minor rust on the rain drip tray and other than that everything still works great. I'd buy another if Ram built one in 2018.

Similar Models