1993 Dodge Spirit

I love my dodge spirit

by from Huntsville , alabama on November 3, 2016

It is a reliable car it's very fun to drive it has been passed down from my great grandmother to my grandmother than my uncle then me when I got the car it has 3 rebuilds on the tranny and the engine on the body of the car it has 1,236,089 miles on it and she is running great I have never cared for a car so much the car has been nothing but great to me

Dodge Spirit

by from Tulsa, Ok on May 14, 2014

This car will last forever. Ours only has 103,000 and was driven by a grandmother to church and grocery store. I don't think it's possible to wear out this car until it actually rusts out. It really doesn't have much power but it's cheap to operate.

Dodge Spirit or Chrysler Saratoga

by from Germany on September 5, 2012

We had the Chrysler Saratoga (Dodge Spirit) for a few month as a third vehicle, its a nice car. The 3.0 V6 is very smooth, the automatic shifts good for the age. We had a few problems with the AC and the electronic windows, but overall its a good car for a little money.

peenuckle

by from on September 25, 2011

this is one of those cars that will last a long time and is cheap to take care of if you treat it right. i love mine.

It's a beast

by from Crysal Falls, MI on February 13, 2007

This car is ok. The dynasty is better. This car is pretty fast i had it going 125 max thats fast for stock 3.0. I had my Dynasty going 110max but the dynasty has way more power.