Model Details

2003 Dodge Sprinter Consumer Reviews

Average based on 4 reviews

Perfect for camper conversion. Great mileage.

by from Texas on September 15, 2006

After three years on road, still looks and drives like new. Reliable, nice to drive, and great size for driving, compared with full sized motor homes.

Great work vehicle.

by from Green Bay, WI on August 6, 2009

My Sprinter is still running hard at 256,000 miles! I have brought it for tune ups but nothing serious. It really is a great car.

This is something else

by from Detroit, MI on November 11, 2012

Every now and then, car companies do a good car. Germans do it always. I own the old model of Sprinter (not available in US), a 1984 model with exacltly the same engine but manual transmisssion. It has now 1,922 301 km (thats about 1,200 000 miles). One time broke down only, for aged belts. Nothing else but tires, brakes and oil change.

2003 Sprinter

by from Central Illinois on December 19, 2014

We bought it with 425000 miles. Drove it from Montana to Illinois and it ran great. We need to put some struts and minor stuff on it, but we are expecting to get another 10 years out of it.