2009 Dodge Sprinter Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Great work truck

by from Napa, CA on January 29, 2010

I bought the Sprinter to replace a pick up truck with a shell. I was tired of crawling in and out of the shell. I bought the 2500 with the high roof and I can walk around in the back without even feeling like I need to stoop over (I'm 6 feet tall). I am getting between 21 and 22 MPG. It has surprising acceleration and lots of torque. Very comfortable and quiet. A nice bonus is that my customers react very positively to the Sprinter, I think it gives me more credibiltiy as a serious craftsperson. I enjoy working out of the Sprinter and I'm glad that I bought it.

Dodge Chassis with RV on frame

by from Puget Sound, Wa. on November 9, 2015

Bought as finished (used) Pleasure Way unit. Happy enough so far. Drove from Grant's Pass, Ore. to Puget Sound, Wa. with no issues. Once home we found a dry cell in the cabin battery, which would not be unusual in a used RV. That has been replaced. We have not used the unit further due to family duties, etc. We plan to put many more happy miles on this unit. Diesel engine should take us to 300K or more with proper care & feeding So far, so good!