1992 Dodge Stealth Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1992 Dodge Stealth
Average based on 5 reviews

if u want fast u found it!!:)

by from chicago,IL on September 21, 2006

I think this car is one of the fastest cars,I myself have ever owned. The one thing on this particular vehicle is, preventive maintainance don,t forget about it,and you will be rewarded with years of trouble free driving.The car feels like it rides on rails, its such a fun car to drive ,I never get tired of driving it.although its not the greatest city car to have, after all it dose have a manual transmisson. But all in all ,this truly is a fun car not for the faint at heart.

owned this car personally since 1993

by from calgary alberta on September 28, 2008

A car that ALWAYS draws admiring glances and attracts attention everywhere. A pleasure to drive! Superior in performance and comfort for two...Tremendous value for my money over the years.

Most Reliable Car I have every had

by from Oklahoma on June 17, 2008

I love this car. My dad bought it for me when I was 16 and it made it through high school, college, and now my first job and it is still going. I absolutely love it!

A great city and freeway ride! ! !

by from Cleveland, Ohio on June 11, 2012

It's a joy to drive and fun to zip around in it daily. Good on gas, its performance is fantastic, I drive her daily. The sound system has a factory EQ, sweet, along with lots of built-in speakers. Plus the A.C. works like a snow machine. The speedo says 160mph, I beleive it. A real blast to drive.

Unique car

by from West Monroe La on November 30, 2011

I bought this car new in 92 and it has 16,000 on it. I don't drive it much but when I do I really enjoy it. I get a lot of questions on it as you just do not see them anymore. It was truly ahead of it's time and the Twin Turbo gives you all the speed you need.