1993 Dodge Stealth

1993 Stealth

by from Texas on September 22, 2012

I found this car at a freinds Dealership , Body is exelent inside leather design I realy like. I have owned '77 & '80 corvette loved them both, for the money now a days I will keep the Stealth to drive maybe look for vett later, this car is stick I drove down to Texas from Michigan , $250 gas. and did take it up to 140 MPH !! had peddle left, for the $4000 I paid is worth checking out if U R looking for sports car..... don't drive by it... take one for a drive.

dodge stealth enough said

by from mt. vernon south dakota on November 17, 2011

fast car smooooooooooooth ride! excellent interior. i love this car. as a fifteen year old i simply have to say i would never want anything better then this. it is quite enough. that mitsubishi 3000 engine roaring with that getrag five speed shifting smoothly and efficiently under you , the lightness and the 17 inch wheels really make u feel like a somebody instead of a nobody. i love the car more then anything in my life!!!

Bought it ten years ago and could never part with

by from Southern California on March 8, 2013

Drives better and out performs any corvette or sports car I have ever owned. Minimal maintenance and great reliability. The only problem is that I have had to replace the main computer three times!

whatta machine

by from on December 22, 2011

All wheel drive, electronic struts, twin turbo styled in the vein of ferrari. The 93 went for $34K loaded...today's pricing is sooo nice

Similar Models