2004 Dodge Stratus

Fun to drive

by from RI on September 7, 2017

The R/T version of this car is sporty, comfortable and fun to drive. The 5 speed manual shifts nice and smooth.

Uses car for Havingfun

Not a great car, but a trooper

by from Springfield on September 6, 2017

It was not the nicest to look at and was pretty low tech compared to other cars of its year. It was still a pretty reliable car that was able to take a beating and still get me to my destination

Very reliable car!

by from Indianapolis, IN on July 13, 2017

A type of car I can always count on! Got this as a first car and have currently been able to rely on it for over 7 years.

Please don't buy this car

by from on June 18, 2017

We purchased our car back in 2015 for $1800. At the time, it was what we needed. It got us from Indiana to Massachusetts a couple of times. However, not many of these cars were made so parts are very hard to come by. It'll cost us more to fix the exhaust and the rim than it would to purchase a new car.

Very nice car!

by from Jackson, MI on May 24, 2017

One of the best cars I've ever owned! I meets all my needs and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Love my Stratus RT

by from on May 11, 2017

I fell in love with her before I ever touched her. As soon as I drove her, I new she was mine. We we meant to be. She has lasted a long time for me with minor issues and normal replacements on things with her age. I will truly miss this car.

until 4 years this car drove perfect for me.

by from auburn hills mi, on March 21, 2017

after a few repairs I am praying to get this car back on the road again.It has been a good driving car, I don't have100 words to comment about so if I don't make the $300 . I tried,

Great car, totally got my money's worth

by from Texas on April 10, 2015

I bought my 04 Stratus SXT new and drove it daily for over 10 yrs. I put this car through the paces and it rarely disappointed. I had the 6 cyl engine, got decent mileage. I only ever had two "big" problems with this car (over 10 years!!). One was a cracked piece for the radiator and then I had a blown fuse (after 8+ years). It happened a few more times, particularly in cold weather. Just kept some in the car to change out. It did develop an oil leak, but not bad enough to justify the cost to repair, so just added oil more often. This car was hit a couple of times, but with a few repairs to the body continued to perform like a champ. The interior had started detoriating and the headlights were in need of replacing just due to being outside for 10 years. Normal wear & tear after nearly 200K miles. If you can find one in decent shape, would be a great car for first time driver. Not full of technology, just a solid car. I'm sure by now most of them have seen better days, but I don't think I ever regretted owning this car. Was a little sad to see her go.

Great car for my teenager

by from Naperville, IL on November 7, 2013

Bought a similar car for my teenager. Huge trunk for all his sports equipment. Interior had plenty of room for four passengers. Handled well in all weather .

VERY DEPENDABLE AND ECONOMICAL

by from AMITE CITY, LOUISIANA on June 26, 2013

I'M VERY "HAPPYGLAD" WITH MY RECENT PURCHASE OF MY 2004 DODGE STRATUS. AS I SORT TO PURCHASE A RELACEMENT VEHICLE I APPROACHED THE DISCISION WITH AN OPEN MIND AS TO THE TYPE OF VEHICLE; THUS DODGE WAS MY CONCLUSION.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Dodge Stratus