2005 Stratus

2005 Dodge Stratus

$907 - $6,167  MSRP Range
2005 Dodge Stratus

4.3

Have you driven the 2005 Dodge Stratus?

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT Definitely the best car!

by Enamored Dodge owner from Easton, PA on May 17, 2016

I got this car as a company car with about 10 miles on it in 2005. Gas mileage was awesome. It was driven from PA to NE, VA, OH and always made it through a tough winter. I now have 270,000 miles on it and it is slowly dying. It will be a sad day when I have to let that car go.

Great Car

by StratusRT from Rushville Nebraska on August 29, 2011

I bought my 2005 Stratus R/T Coupe brand new in oct 2005, and now have 92,000 miles on it. Ive had no major issues with it. Just routine oil change , about to buy tires the second time. (third set for the car since orginal) . And a Tune up witch the dealership charged me 300 bucks because they had to take the whole top part of the engine off to get to the rear plugs. Also My dash started to come apart about 2.5 years ago and keeps getting worse. I sceen a couple other couples and they did the same thing. But overall i love the car.

2005 Dodge Stratus SXT

by I named my Stratus Penelope. from Michigan on March 2, 2011

I bought my coupe with 60,000 original miles on it, 1 owner, and so far I love it!!! My last car had major window issues so I was sure to purchase a 2 door this time. I love the sunroof, the big windows, the sporty sleek exterior, the leg room in the front, the deep trunk, and the simple dash. This is not a great car if you have any leg problems because it does sit quite low, but if you have long legs it is great! Also, if you live in a snowy area like I do, it tends to get stuck more often than I'd like because of the Sport Suspension. It does handle quite nicely in slick conditions though! It takes a little time to get used to the more limited vision in the backseat, and this is not a car you want if you need a big spacious backseat. Other than that it drives smoothly, gets great highway mileage, ok city mileage, and is excellent for long travels. I love it:)

The Best Car Ever

by Cor from Michigan on May 5, 2009

I purchased the SXT Sedan with the Special Edition package. It is an awesome car. I have had absolutely no problems with this car at all. It is very sporty with the rear spoiler and the high gloss, black paint looks great. I bought the car with 90,000 miles and have put on almost 8 thousand more, and still no problems. I would highly recomend this car to anyone looking for a great value, sporty car.

Prettiest and best car I've ever owned

by Katie10921 from IL on August 11, 2017

My family has been Chrysler/Dodge oriented for as long as I can remember. After my first car, a Chrysler Sebring Lxi was ready to retire, I invested in a gorgeous powder blue, Dodge Stratus. As a 20 year old, I was ecstatic. Plus, I paid the extra $1100.00 for a sunroof to be installed. My first car lasted so long I was in for another long haul with this one as well. Alas, it did not fail. Beyond normal tire changes, oil changes...etc, that car was amazing. Side story, one night was a major thunderstorm while I drove home from work; I had to go down a hill and couldn't see a huge oak tree that must of dislodged itself from the ground and fell over the roadway. I hit it at 45 mph - NO damage besides a small scratch. I was so incredibly thankful for my life. I went to go have it looked at a day or two later and they didn't believe me I didn't completely wreck it. That car was a beast. Drove well in snow, sporty looking, and never gave me an issue. I would still have it as a side car 10 years later if I could have a 'side' car for short trips.

Great appearance and very reliable.

by FrankTA2 from Brooklyn, NY on August 31, 2009

I have the V6 and it has 200HP, great performance for the weight. I like the car very much, recommend it to everyone.

Awesome car!

by Dodgeboy from Binghamton, NY on March 18, 2009

I love this car! Hot paint, great stereo,super fast with V6 and Autostick. 32 MPG on highway! Really holds road. Not bad in snow. COOL exhaust!

Most comfortable car I've ever driven!

by I love cars85 from San Antonio Texas on June 19, 2017

Not only are the windows tinted as dark as possible but the AC is super cold, great for our Texas Summers. Amazing on gas, great pick up when driving in any conditions. Seats and over all interior design are excellent! This is the most comfortable car I have ever driven! Plush seats feel like you're sitting in a lazy boy recliner, and The car feels like you're driving a Cadillac air ride equipped, it's such a smooth ride no matter what terrain your driving on.

Everything I want in acar.

by Middleaged golf nut. from Wisconsin on August 9, 2007

I have the SXT coupe with the Special Edition package.It includes leather interior and power sun roof. The 4cyl. with 5 speed transmission is peppy and still gets 34 mpg on the highway.It has great looks inside and out and it also has a huge trunk so I can fit a couple sets of golf clubs easily. It handles great plus has the dependability of Mitsubishi engineering.

Great car to own

by Mopar Man from Slidell LA on November 5, 2008

I have the Stratus SXT with the V6 and automatic transmission and it has been a great car. I bought it used in Sept 06 and have made many cross country trips in it with no problems. I am creeping up on the 100K mile mark and am still getting 27 MPG and have had no issues out of the drive train. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a car with lots of get up and go and still has room for car seats. This is overall one of the best cars I have owned.

1 2 3