2001 Ferrari 360 Spider consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider

It's a Red Ferrari. What more do I need to stay.

Talk about fulfilling a childhood dream . What a car ! Exceeds every expectation. So much fun to drive and just look at in the garage. Truly an Italian masterpiece of engineering.

2.4

Beautiful car but constantly broke

This car was beautiful and fast, but it was full of problems. Maybe if I had bought it from a more reputable dealer I would’ve had a better experience.

Awesome car to drive and floss in!

This Ferrari Replica is an awesome drive, it has the meaty sound of an engine and exhaust, and has that awesome Ferrari look.

4.3

It?s a Ferrari Rep that speaks for itself. Period.

This Ferrari Rep is so close to the real car that the only diffence is the engine size. Which will save you in money to fix should anything go wrong with the V6 Pontiac engine. An eye watcher of a Car.

Every man's dream car!

Pure extacy!!!! As a supercar enthusiast. I can say this car did something to me that I think everyone should experience at least once in there life.Rolling down PCH ,wind in my hair, I was at ease not a care in the world. Just me the car and the the raw horsepower getting us to our destination.... PLANET ZOOOOM!!!! Iwill always remember that day. In hopes of doing it again. I have always loved Fararri always will....