Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Dream come true

by from Maryland on August 30, 2014

Visually, one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. Styling is low-key for Ferrari, but the design is aging beautifully into an undeniable classic. Sound of the engine, especially with Tubi exhaust fitted, is heavenly. Maintenance is not inexpensive, and the car exhibits usual Ferrari issues: finicky leather, sticky switches, AC issues. My family loves riding in it. I love driving it. This car is not about being flashy, maximum horsepower, or picking up chicks; this car is for someone who is confident in their skin and content to drive a work of art.

"Beauty&the Beast-beautiful, but unreliable GT"

by from Concord NH on April 24, 2007

I've put 15k miles on my 456A. I love it. And hate it! The drive, handling, and road feel are beautiful. 5 minutes driving it and all is forgiven! And there's much that needs to be forgiven - windows that get stuck, electric seats that fail, an air-conditioner that is moody, leather surfaces that have seperated, etc. But a 400+ horse V-12 can soothe the pain of ownership!

Similar Models