2012 Ferrari 458 Italia

Way too cheap

by from on May 11, 2017

In Beverly Hills this car would be way too cheap they have to be at least $1,000,000. And that would just be good for off roading. My car that a stroll in is $5,000,000 and I've all ready took that car off roading.

Uses car for Off-roading

Ridiculous Car

by from Virginia on April 11, 2013

Recently purchased a white 2012 458 Italia with Iroko interior. It is a great car!!! I'm coming from a Gallardo and a California and have an S63 in the stable so I can adequately say that the 458 is in a league of its own. My only caution is that it is VERY low to the ground so ingress and egress is a minor issue. Such a fun car.

epic

by from new york on February 16, 2012

great car to drive and a very fast and smooth car love this car i have bought 2 these i would recoomend this car to everyone im never sellin this car i will keep it for my grandkids