2014 Ferrari 458 Spider

The sexiest and most user-friendly Ferrari ever!

by from Long Island, NY on May 25, 2014

Among all the exotic sports cars in this price range, the 458 Spider is the most fun, beautiful, and easiest car to drive. It may be the friendliest Ferrari ever. What I mean by that is you can literally drive it everyday. The front trunk space is decent for a sports car. The automatic shifting is smooth and quick. Even a newbie female drive can take it for a spin. It's that comfortable and capable. My only complain would be I wish they added a separate digital meter for the speedometer rather than putting it in the same screen as the navigation system. I would like to see both at the same time rather than always switching in between. But beyond that, its perfection from Italy.

Fast and Fat

by from jacksonville fl. on May 1, 2014

fast, fast, fast,girls, girls, girls,great car , great dealer, great color, did I say fast, fast, fast,

Most Wanted Car

by from Dothan, Alabama on October 16, 2014

This Car is the Most fascinating car of the century. I am going 2 get me an Italia 458 within the next year or so. This is my new favorite car that I need and I know I am loving everything about this Ferrari.

Exotic

by from Az on May 13, 2017

There is not a more beautifully designed automobile. There is not one that sounds better. Every time I park it and Walk away, I turn back at least once to look at it. It is not the fastest, but it is fast and it is a blast to drive. Be aware, it attracts a lot of attention. Mostly, that's fun. Easy to drive. Fun to look at this just amazing car. It is a piece of art

Sucks

by from on May 20, 2016

this car has horrible design the first day I bought it part of the roof fell in I then brought it to be fixed and cost me a ton of money Pass this car waste of money

Not that fast

by from Riverton, utah on August 14, 2016

For being almost 2000 Pounds lighter than my Hellcat, I could not believe how slow it was. Specially for 300 K more.

Just plain sexy and fun

by from on June 22, 2017

This car is a wonderful experience. Just looking at it is wonderful, but get behind the wheel and you are in for the experience of your life. Also, it is reliable. One cannot say that about many Ferrari's. Just a pleasure to drive but be prepared to be looked at and if you stop you're going to get a lot of questions and admiration. The nicest car, all around, that I have ever owned.

Similar Models