Model Details

3.8
Average based on 5 reviews

Sucks

by from on May 20, 2016

this car has horrible design the first day I bought it part of the roof fell in I then brought it to be fixed and cost me a ton of money Pass this car waste of money

The sexiest and most user-friendly Ferrari ever!

by from Long Island, NY on May 25, 2014

Among all the exotic sports cars in this price range, the 458 Spider is the most fun, beautiful, and easiest car to drive. It may be the friendliest Ferrari ever. What I mean by that is you can literally drive it everyday. The front trunk space is decent for a sports car. The automatic shifting is smooth and quick. Even a newbie female drive can take it for a spin. It's that comfortable and capable. My only complain would be I wish they added a separate digital meter for the speedometer rather than putting it in the same screen as the navigation system. I would like to see both at the same time rather than always switching in between. But beyond that, its perfection from Italy.

Most Wanted Car

by from Dothan, Alabama on October 16, 2014

This Car is the Most fascinating car of the century. I am going 2 get me an Italia 458 within the next year or so. This is my new favorite car that I need and I know I am loving everything about this Ferrari.

Fast and Fat

by from jacksonville fl. on May 1, 2014

fast, fast, fast,girls, girls, girls,great car , great dealer, great color, did I say fast, fast, fast,