2007 Ferrari F 430

F430 F1 Daytona Spider

by from on February 25, 2014

This is a terrific high-end roadster. Very stable/reliable. Ease of routine maintenance and no warranty or unscheduled maintenance problems.

F 430 best Ferrari for the money

by from Beverly Hills on January 10, 2013

For the money, this is the best Ferrari to own. I have it and i love it! I live in Beverly Hills and people turn heads all the time:)

An Italian dream car

by from Fairfax, VA on July 18, 2017

This car is a work of art. The 4.3L V8 revs to 8500rpm and screams behind your head. The interior is upscale and feels luxurious. The exterior is breath taking. I feel like a celebrity driving around in this. The F1 transmission is a single clutch so the shifts can be a little rough, but they are still quick. I've loved owning this car!

lamborghini

by from California on September 1, 2012

this car sucks within 3 months of me getting this car i have always wanted a lamborghini more. I would no recomend this car at all.

Most fun car I've ever owned. Endless smiles.

by from Keller, TX on July 7, 2017

Great performance. Incredible sound. Overall a fantasy experience. Check clutch wear before buying one.

Surprisingly more reliable than my 911 Turbo S

by from Cleveland ohio on August 19, 2017

Italian performance great handling with a magnetic shocks V-8 engine beautiful per going to war with the optional sport exhaust car has been extremely reliable I have had it for three years and put 7000 miles on it it only requires a once a year or oil change and has not had any major problems I would recommend it it's a great weekend driver I have the spider version which is a convertible