2014 Fiat 500

This is my second, I owned one in the 80's

by from Gaylord, MI on January 7, 2014

My little version of a sports car. Great all around car and over 40mpg. Fun to drive the 5 speed, this will not be my last one !

Most beautiful car I have ever owned

by from Port Townsend WA on August 31, 2014

I will put up with the flaky electronics, because it is rolling sculpture hopefully rolling. I found the fit and finish to be excellent, but we had issues that they can't solve as of yet. Driving home from the dealership a brake warning light came on. The car is underpowered, but not by much, and I think it will be just fine to drive around town.

Practical and Stylish

by from Austin, TX on April 19, 2017

I love this car. It is super fuel efficient, handles rougher terrain than you'd expect, cruises smoothly and can park anywhere. I definitely recommend splurging for the engine upgrade though, as the pick up is in no hurry. I won't buy another fiat after, because there are better ways to spend your money if you're looking for fuel efficiency, but I am happy I owned it.

Best car I have ever purchased

by from Florida city florida on June 6, 2014

I fell in love with the car from the commercial with them driving out of the water. It's a great car the design the engineering of the car. It's great on gas and mileage. It's easy to maneuver . Everyone that I know that owns one recommend it I work at a hospital there are so many in the parking lot. Several physicians own one .do your research but I'm sure you will love it too

I'm in love.

by from Virginia Beach on May 10, 2017

I purchased the 2014 Abarth GQ. It's the cutest thing ever. It's a little devil, and has a lot of character. I fell in love the moment I got in the car. I'm super stoked. It's perfect!

Although Fiat 500 POP is compact, it's dependable

by on July 6, 2017

Economical price and lots of extras built; cruise control, audio control on steering wheel, six speakers

Uses car for Transportingfamily

a neat little car

by from Apple Valley on July 22, 2017

I have been driving this Fiat for over 2 years now. I had a little oil gasket problem, but it was fixed under warranty. This is fun and easy to drive and I can wiz into a parking place where so many cars can't go. I actually drove Chrysler Minivans for years and thought going into Fiat would be a huge adjustment, but I found it quite comfortable and again fun to drive. The only thing I don't like is when I think about if anyone hits me. I have no idea what the safety level of this Fiat is, but I would definitely would not want to be hit by a big car. With that being said I am now looking into buying a Chrysler 200.

Uses car for Havingfun

Style and reliability. Love the 1957 styling.

by from Largo, FL on July 28, 2017

Love this little cutie. So reliable and versatile. Easy entry and exit, economic, easy to park. Never had a problem in 3 years ! Classic style of the 1957 edition will never get old.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Fiat 500