2014 Fiat 500

This is my second, I owned one in the 80's

by from Gaylord, MI on January 7, 2014

My little version of a sports car. Great all around car and over 40mpg. Fun to drive the 5 speed, this will not be my last one !

Most beautiful car I have ever owned

by from Port Townsend WA on August 31, 2014

I will put up with the flaky electronics, because it is rolling sculpture hopefully rolling. I found the fit and finish to be excellent, but we had issues that they can't solve as of yet. Driving home from the dealership a brake warning light came on. The car is underpowered, but not by much, and I think it will be just fine to drive around town.

Practical and Stylish

by from Austin, TX on April 19, 2017

I love this car. It is super fuel efficient, handles rougher terrain than you'd expect, cruises smoothly and can park anywhere. I definitely recommend splurging for the engine upgrade though, as the pick up is in no hurry. I won't buy another fiat after, because there are better ways to spend your money if you're looking for fuel efficiency, but I am happy I owned it.

Best car I have ever purchased

by from Florida city florida on June 6, 2014

I fell in love with the car from the commercial with them driving out of the water. It's a great car the design the engineering of the car. It's great on gas and mileage. It's easy to maneuver . Everyone that I know that owns one recommend it I work at a hospital there are so many in the parking lot. Several physicians own one .do your research but I'm sure you will love it too

I'm in love.

by from Virginia Beach on May 10, 2017

I purchased the 2014 Abarth GQ. It's the cutest thing ever. It's a little devil, and has a lot of character. I fell in love the moment I got in the car. I'm super stoked. It's perfect!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Fiat 500