Read or write a review.

2014 FIAT 500

Change Year
4.3
Average based on 3 reviews

Most beautiful car I have ever owned

by from Port Townsend WA on August 31, 2014

I will put up with the flaky electronics, because it is rolling sculpture hopefully rolling. I found the fit and finish to be excellent, but we had issues that they can't solve as of yet. Driving home from the dealership a brake warning light came on. The car is underpowered, but not by much, and I think it will be just fine to drive around town.

This is my second, I owned one in the 80's

by from Gaylord, MI on January 7, 2014

My little version of a sports car. Great all around car and over 40mpg. Fun to drive the 5 speed, this will not be my last one !

Best car I have ever purchased

by from Florida city florida on June 6, 2014

I fell in love with the car from the commercial with them driving out of the water. It's a great car the design the engineering of the car. It's great on gas and mileage. It's easy to maneuver . Everyone that I know that owns one recommend it I work at a hospital there are so many in the parking lot. Several physicians own one .do your research but I'm sure you will love it too

Our Expert Review: 2014 Fiat 500