2015 Fiat 500

Surprisingly Peppy!

by from Irvine, CA on September 18, 2017

This Fiat 500e is an all-electric vehicle. It handles amazingly well, is quick and quiet. The seats are bolstered well for comfort and support. The visibility all around is excellent. The rear seats are tight, yet suitable for my kids or dog. The trunk/hatch is big enough for my use. Overall it is a very good value as a used car, a second car, only used around town for local drives. Thumbs up!

Best little car

by from Hill City on August 26, 2017

This car is in like new condition. Best fuel mileage of any car I've ever owned 40 Mi MPG on Highway.

The US's only Hot Hatch

by from Louisville, KY on August 5, 2017

I purchased the 500 Abarth because it is a car with great fuel economy, wonderful handling, surprising performance, and the ability to navigate city streets and small spaces with ease. When I was in the market for a vehicle, everyone I told about the 500 Abarth laughed or told me it was a horrible idea, though they had no experience with them, other than seeing it in a parking lot or two. Not many Fiat 500s exist in the state of Kentucky. However, those same people that put the car down are the ones that fell in love with it the day I showed it to them. It has a really mean growl, due to its factory straight-pipe exhaust system. It is really fast, due to its low weight, and turbo 1.4 4-cyl pushing 24 pounds of boost, & it handles very well. It is the only A-segment performance hatchback. Similar performance out of a Mini, but they are over twice as much for similar performance and features.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great to drive

by from Alexandria, VA on July 27, 2017

I loved driving this car, I came away thinking about it. I loved the color, the size, and that it was a manual. In the end, though, I was looking for something more reliable. Fun doesn't save money on repairs.

Could be better

by from Las Vegas, NV on July 17, 2017

I bought this car for the style and economic value. Turns out it here are something that I really don't like about it. I'm currently pregnant with my third child and will need to sale the car soon do do it not being compatible with seat 3 car seat comfortable in the second row. The air conditioning system sucks as well there is no air conditioning vents in the back row which has my children sweating in the back in the vegas summer months. There is no spare tire. The oil changes are expensive and can only be done at fiat specific dealerships that are not near me which I never get a discount on. Gas mileage is average considering the car type. My key seems to get stuck in the egnition for some reason and the door handles seem to be cheap and hard to open at times. Iv had this car for a little over a year and already ready to get rid of it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car

by from Maryland on July 4, 2017

Small but wicked, car is great feels strong and high quality. Also gets great gas mileage. Great car

Best car I have owned

by from Maryland on July 4, 2017

I have the Abarth version. This car has been great. I can fit every thing in the car I need to, I have a child with a graco 4 in one and it fits perfect. I can put the stroller in, go grocery shopping. I can easily pop out seats if needed to fit giant stuff like rocking chair. As far as performance I have not driven the car with out a smile on my face. Car stock is a joy, I have made some upgrades and its even better.

Fun to drive and so cute!

by from Algonquin, IL on July 1, 2017

It is my dream car! It's so fun to drive and easy to handle. People think little cars aren't safe, but that's not true anymore.

Fun car

by on June 29, 2017

Great little get around car. Fun to drive also though it takes some getting used to. More roomy inside than it looks.

Lack of power too outweighs MPG

by from irvine, CA on June 18, 2017

Decent mpg, not great as you would expect, lack of power makes you tax the engine uncomfortably. Overall, it's serviceable, but with a harsh ride, lack of power, and ok mpg, I'd steer to a different brand.