2015 Fiat 500

wonderful car

by from Scarsdale on July 21, 2014

I bought my Fiat 500 Pop late June and I have been enjoying every single ride. I would recommend this car for performance, style, design, comfort, sturdiness and fun. It is also very good in gas, which is a plus. Just love it.

2015 FIAT 500 - Great Commuter Car!

by from Atlanta, Georgia on September 21, 2016

A fun ride with a little flare. This is my commuter car and it's perfect for the job. Sirius radio, great surround sound and hands free calling are great. It's comfortable and quite. Perfect size if you're parking on a tight fitting parking deck each day. I miss the horsepower I had with my MINI Cooper S, but it makes up for it at the pump. Absolutely should consider if you're in the market for cool way to get from point A to B!

Great car for the money and fun to drive!

by from Sarasota, fl on July 14, 2016

We took a trip to Europe this summer and these little cars where everywhere! When we got home we went to look at one, test drove it and had to have it. Great, fun car to drive. It handles like a gocart but rides like a much bigger car. Solid!

So nice that a car like this is still being made

by from Montreal, Canada on June 27, 2016

We really find this car a beautiful toy. We took the Automatic and it is superd. It downshifts like heel & toe and backfires ! True to the spirit of the original Abarth.

Love my fiet!

by from Barstow, ca on April 9, 2015

Love my car. Drives great and nice and roomie. If your looking for a small car this is the one. Great features!

Puts the "Hot" back in Hot Hatchback

by from Concord, NC on April 8, 2017

My car is an Abarth, meaning it's the performance trim. It's got a 1.4 liter turbocharged 4 cylinder that puts out around 160 hp and 180 lb. ft. of torque if I remember correctly. Mine is equipped with the 6 speed automatic and is so much fun to drive. The car averages 30.3 - 30.7 mpg for me (and I have a heavy right foot) and makes all the right noises. It can be fast and nimble when you want it to be, but also an economical gas saver when you need to pinch pennies. These cars are often criticized for their impractical nature (this applies to only the Abarth) and their poor reliability. I'm sure some have their issues, but most of the newer cars are getting better. No car is perfect, but so far mine hasn't had any problems outside of normal maintenance that comes with a performance car. That means that the oil, transmission fluid, alignment, and coolant have all been changed. However, no major problems have occurred. I'm a 6 foot tall man, I'm single and I have no children. This car is perfect for me as a daily. It's fun, nimble, and can take a turn like it's on rails. All the while it makes $1.00 become viable compensation for gas money. Many will tell you it's impractical, but for someone who is single, or even a couple who doesn't have a child, it's perfect. The rear leg room is something of a joke, however when you adjust the seat forward some, there is enough room to get a full grown man in the back (hard to believe, but trust me). The driver seat is the only real "problem" in the interior. Everyone notes that the 500 line doesn't feature a telescoping wheels, nor adjustable pedals. Even in the top trim (Abarth) the car doesn't have either of those features. Long trips can be a bit of a struggle, you'll find yourself stopping to stretch your legs and soothe the pain in your buttocks due to the aggressive seat bolstering. The car is also very stiff due to the performance oriented suspension, but I digress. If you have a passion for cars, don't need to fit more than two people in a car (sometimes three and even four for short travels) and you don't want a Prius or Honda to save gas, look no further. There is enough storage space in the boot for a medium size cooler and a backpack, or you can fold down the seats and fit several suitcases and a large cooler in it. The front seats recline and adjust forward and back, and the front legroom for the passenger is a surprisingly large amount. One can recline back and sleep without touching the rear seat. The driver's seat also adjusts up and down vertically through a manual "pump" lever located on the bottom left side. It has 4 cupholders, a USB charging/audio port, a USB charging only port, an AUX port, dual armrests, and a decently sized glove box.

This car fits my lifestyle perfectly

by from San Diego, Ca. on April 24, 2017

This car is an Abarth so it has plenty of power and a great exhaust note. I am a paraplegic and this car works great for me. I roll up to the side of the vehicle. Get in. Remove the big wheels and lift the chair over my shoulder into the back (I removed the rear seat to accommodate this practice. now I can drive my self rather than have to rely on others.

Quite Happy with my Fiat500

by from Denton, TX on April 26, 2017

I was looking for a car like this for a while. The total experience was quite good, finding the car, contacting the dealer, and buying it was simple and successful. This is what I was looking for and I'm quite happy.

Fiat 500 2015

by from Los Angeles, Ca on April 3, 2017

Great car! Rides like a dream and does a 3-point turn like you wouldn't believe! Such a fun ride! Little small in the back though - so you need to have small friends!

Cute and efficient

by from Neosho,mo on March 15, 2017

It only seats 4, and is a 4 cyclinder but still has power and comfort. Absolutely love it! It's cute and stylish.

Similar Models