Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

wonderful car

by from Scarsdale on July 21, 2014

I bought my Fiat 500 Pop late June and I have been enjoying every single ride. I would recommend this car for performance, style, design, comfort, sturdiness and fun. It is also very good in gas, which is a plus. Just love it.

2015 FIAT 500 - Great Commuter Car!

by from Atlanta, Georgia on September 21, 2016

A fun ride with a little flare. This is my commuter car and it's perfect for the job. Sirius radio, great surround sound and hands free calling are great. It's comfortable and quite. Perfect size if you're parking on a tight fitting parking deck each day. I miss the horsepower I had with my MINI Cooper S, but it makes up for it at the pump. Absolutely should consider if you're in the market for cool way to get from point A to B!

Great car for the money and fun to drive!

by from Sarasota, fl on July 14, 2016

We took a trip to Europe this summer and these little cars where everywhere! When we got home we went to look at one, test drove it and had to have it. Great, fun car to drive. It handles like a gocart but rides like a much bigger car. Solid!

So nice that a car like this is still being made

by from Montreal, Canada on June 27, 2016

We really find this car a beautiful toy. We took the Automatic and it is superd. It downshifts like heel & toe and backfires ! True to the spirit of the original Abarth.

Love my fiet!

by from Barstow, ca on April 9, 2015

Love my car. Drives great and nice and roomie. If your looking for a small car this is the one. Great features!

Similar Models