2017 500

2017 FIAT 500

2017 FIAT 500

Have You Driven the 2017 FIAT 500?

Fun and quick little car

by Abarth from on Tue Mar 21 2017

This absolutely has to be one of the most fun little cars to drive in. I have an Abarth and it's amazing how much power is packed into this little bugger. Whenever I drive it, it puts a smile on my face. Interior is very comfortable, even in the rear seats, as long as you are understanding of the size limitations. For my longer legged friends, sometimes moving the front seats up helps out a lot! But overall, very roomy in the front, and can hold a surprising amount for such a small car.

Fiat 500 Abarth

by Einar J from Cape Coral FL on Mon Mar 20 2017

Awesome power and great style..The interior is simple yet stylish and mine has heated seats and navigation! I love it so much I've owned 8 since 2012!

Never Saw Myself In A Fiat, Until...

by Glosser from Decatur, IL on Mon Mar 27 2017

Extremely comfortable (and I am big), runs quiet and smooth. I always thought of Fiat as being a small car, so I was skeptical when they showed it to me, but I changed my opinion very quickly. Both my wife and I really like it!

The perfect retro daily!

by Rhyder500 from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Thu Jan 25 2018

I purchased my 2017 Nero Fiat 500 pop as a replacement to my 2012 Volkswagen Beetle that was totaled Xmas eve of 2017. I was very hesitant to to look at the fiat as it was the smallest out of the cars I was looking at purchasing. I compared the fiat to another VW beetle, VW Jetta Mini Cooper, Chevy Cruze and a few other premium compacts. After driving everything I finally made it to a Fiat dealer and after 10 minutes of test driving I knew this was the car for me! It’s zippy, easy to maneuver and feels very European and solid! The economy is excellent, I’m averaging about 30-32 mpg on mixed driving as I drive a long commute that includes both highway and busy city driving. The performance I did had to get used to, it’s not gunna shove you into your seat fast but it’s very adequate for daily driving. One surprising characteristic is it’s highway manors! The car for one doesn’t feel so small behind the wheel and holds its own just fine at highway speeds. There are a few gripes that I do have, first the steering column is tilt only and doesn’t telescope, for someone like me with very long legs it’s a bit of a stretch to the wheel with my seating position. The second gripe is the base sound system in my pop had 0 bass and I ended up adding a 10” kicker powered sub and now it sounds excellent. The last gripe is the ride at times can be choppy, especially in the city or over highway expansion joints. Obviously I didn’t buy the car for hauling cargo so as far as that goes I recently went on a stay cation with some luggage and it was just fine folding one of the split folding seats down. So far I have to say I love this little car more than my Volkswagen Beetle it’s replacing.

Fun car

by Happy camper from Mahopac N. Y. on Mon Sep 18 2017

Fun car to drive. Cabin materials are of very good quality. Enough power with the manual transmission. In second or third car conquers hills with no problem. Attaining highway speeds no problem, 65/70 mph with low engine revs makes for smooth highway cruising. Really enjoying this car.

out of 5 starsReliability

I decided to go in once again....

by Sporty is King! from Los Angeles, CA. on Wed Sep 27 2017

I had a 2013 Fiat Pop with a five speed and decided to upgrade to a more current model. And I'm very, very happy thus far. An incredible warranty, great new saying, ultra modern and practical new features, more comfortable seats, the same great stereo: I am enjoying driving even more. Bravo to you and to my wonderful dealer in Van Nuys.

Fiat 500

by timitriat from Phoenix,AZ on Sat Oct 07 2017

This car is quick and reliable. Me being a first time buyer this is the perfect car for starters. Nothing too high maintenced. Great on gas the whole 9. I purchased mine at bill Luke fiat in tempe. John McCready was and is my go to guy. Him and his team are very awesome. They will get you in car with in your budget, respect your time and everything. They made me feel very comfortable putting my money into this. They've earned my respect and business. I don't regret this purchase not one bit. Thank you a lot John McCready

Fast, fun and cute

by Tony32 from Portland, OR on Tue Jun 06 2017

It's comfortable, low gas mileage and really sporty. It's fun to drive and everyone comments on how great the color is.

Wonderful, economical small car

by Broncos Fan from Arizona on Thu May 11 2017

Overall this is a great small car. It is roomy and comfortable on the inside with plenty of room in the backseat s too. The dash setup shows all the important information clearly and easily read. Your speed is shown up as a number about 1/2"high. The car gets good gas mileage in town as well as on the highway. We have had many compliments on the car.

Money Well Spent

by Dr. Mike from Port St Lucie, Fl on Thu May 25 2017

I've owned Corvettes, a Mustang 5.0, a 2005 GTO and other performance cars but I enjoy my 2017 Abarth more than any other. As Jay Leno said, it's so much fun. I can't believe the price is under 20K.

1 2 3