2013 500C

2013 FIAT 500C

2013 FIAT 500C

Have You Driven the 2013 FIAT 500C?

Feels like a European vacation every day

by Fe-it from NC Capital & Coastal on Sat Aug 31 2013

I Love my new Fiat 500c. The interior is so bright and cheery. The styling is fabulous. I love the cabrio top. My last car was a BMW, that I also loved in a different classy way. But the upbeat, sporty, great gas milage, manual fiat makes every day feel like a vacation. It is the car that while traveling abroad you wish was available in the states, and it is!

Love foreign cars!

by Maggie Mae from Maine on Sat Sep 28 2013

Smooth ride for a little car! I love the look of it! It's a little hard to see out the back when the top is down. I've had a few electrical problems, like the tire pressure light keeps coming on, even after filling the tires with air, the rear window defroster works off and on too and today the convertible top wouldn't close! So hopefully this will all be covered under the warrantee, have only had this car for a couple weeks!

Fits Like a Glove !

by FiatFan from Phoenix, AZ on Sun Aug 13 2017

I've owned my Fiat for 3 years and love every time I hop in to drive. Everything is very easy to control. The 5 speed to adds to the fun! It handles very well. The seats are very comfortable for long road trips. The cabrio roof when open is surprisingly quiet and not very windy at all. The gas mileage is excellent... 35 mpg around town. The fold down rear seats makes for easy storage. Performs well when carrying a light load. Fun to drive.

Great fun to drive

by happy traveler from Central Valley, California on Tue Jan 28 2014

I have only had this car a month so cannot attest to the long range reliability but so far it is a very comfortable and fun car to drive with great gas mileage. The interior is quite roomy with attractive appointments. The controls are conveniently situated. The information panel is located directly in front of the driver's line of vision making it easy to read. The only flaw I have noticed is in the visors which are smallish and do not protect from sun glare enough.

Awesome!!!

by Barthed from Granite Springs, NY on Sat Nov 23 2013

Just got a Fiat Abarth convertible. Great car. Plenty of power, great handling. Don't know about reliablity yet. Best buy...pound per dollar per performance!

Drives with stability of my Buick

by Fighter pilot from Burlington, VT on Fri Apr 12 2013

We drove it 2500 miles cross country in the first few days of ownership. Very comfortable and quiet. Performance is much better at higher speeds, responding quickly to a need for more speed. Never had a car that attracted so much positive attention.

Johnny at Fiat of Bay Ridge

by Happy new Fiat owner from on Tue Jul 08 2014

Bay Ridge Fiat was a huge help with my Fiat 500 purchase. I was new to Fiat and they took the time to discuss the different models, and wound up finding me a great deal on a 2013 Fiat Cabriolet. While searching for the car, I also tried Fiat of Manhattan and found the overall customer service experience far superior at Bay Ridge, as they genuinely appreciated the business and were patient. Special thanks to Johnny and Ivan at Bay Ridge who did a great job putting the deal together. Highly recommend Bay Ridge Fiat.

Everything "BUT"

by Barbara Ann from Phoenix AZ on Mon Apr 22 2013

Love my Fiat, however, when I was purchasing I commented about interior fabric giving me shocks and I was told that the fabric in the FIAT was treated to prevent this problem. Had I known that this problem was not corrected at all, I would have atleast looked at the leather interior models. I am already looking forward to trading my FIAT in for something less likely to give me the continuous electric shock I have come to fear.

Big fun for the $

by jen from illinois on Fri May 26 2017

FUN.. this car is a sporty little car that drives BIG. I've driven/owned many little cars. This car is the first small sporty car that I don't feel like i'm sitting on the ground in. I can see traffic well in it, and pass with ease. totally worth a look.

Fun and great value

by FunFiat2017 from Austin, TX on Mon Jun 05 2017

The car met all of my needs. The seller was honesty and reliable, allowing a test drive and negotiating on price. Very happy with my new whip!

1 2

Our Take on the 2013 FIAT 500C

Editor's note: This review was written in October 2011 about the 2012 Fiat 500C. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

As fortune would have it, the 2012 Fiat 500 Cabrio came to me for review one year to the day after I handed my vintage Fiat Spider convertible over to its new owner. That's right: I owned a Fiat, for 11 years. That might make me a Fiat expert. Or possibly just a moron.

Upon the hardtop 500's introduction, Kelsey Mays published a full review, which allows me to focus on the Cabrio convertible version and give my first impressions of the modern Fiat. See the two... Read More