2015 FIAT 500C Consumer Reviews

2015 Fiat 500 C
Average based on 2 reviews

Most fun car!

by from Honolulu, hI on January 25, 2015

I ordered this car in November from Cutter Ford in Honolulu HI. The salesman that helped me was Danny Weston. He is their fiat expert, and he also owns a fiat. Usually buying a car for me is like going to the dentist, but that was not the case with Danny. There wasn't any pressure to buy and when it came down to price he was straight forward about costs. It took about two months for my car to come in, and Danny sent updates about the progress of the car. I Just picked up my car this week and LOVE it! Danny sat with me and walked me through how everything works. Truly a great experience. If you are in Hawaii and are interested in a fiat go to Cutter and ask for Danny you won't be let down.

A fun and sporty little car. Open air experience!

by from Metro Detroit, MI on May 30, 2016

A very fun car to own and drive! More refined and with better road manners than the Smart Cabrio I owned. More sporting and with an easier top operation than the PT Cruiser Convertible I owned as well. A nice mix of both really. Engine is topped out a bit on the freeway at 70 mph with not much left at that point for quick acceleration, but other than that a spirited performer! This car is just a blast to drive with the top open or down!