2015 Fiat 500 E

Fiat 500e (100% electric)

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on January 13, 2017

This car is only sold new in California and Oregon, so I was very happy to buy a low mileage 2015 Fiat 500e in Florida. Not only that, but my local Fiat Dealer can now service this vehicle. This is great news since it has a 4 year 50,000 mile bumper to bumper and 8 year 100,000 mile battery warranty. I have been very happy with his car. Here in FL where it is warm and flat, I've been getting 100+ miles of range.

Excellent affordable fun to drive car

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on June 1, 2017

Fiat 500e is a fun spirited fun car to drive. I enjoy driving it more the my Mini Cooper. In South Florida, where it is warm and flat, I generally get more than 100 miles of range with combine city and highway driving. My local Fiat Dealership, Arrigo Fiat, can service this car which is still under it's 4 year bumper to bumper warrant and 8 year battery warranty.

My first EV

by from San Ramon on April 8, 2017

Great bang for the buck when you buy used. You can get these well under $10k. We'll see how reliable they are.

One of the best EV?s I?ve ever encountered

by from Sevierville TN on October 9, 2017

What a great car. My wife and I love it. LOADS of features and great range. It typically will get 120 miles to a charge. It also handles great with such a low center of gravity. You should get one.

Great car

by on September 18, 2017

It's fun to drive !!!! I really enjoyed this car Comes in great colors and sounds good as well all my friends liked this car
Not Rated Reliability

Great starter electric car

by from NY on September 1, 2017

THE car looks greats and drives well. It's a totally new experience. Definitely test drive it and others electric vehicles!

Most fun car to own and drive!

by from Phoenix, AZ on September 6, 2017

I own 7 cars including this and I must say this is the most fun car to drive and own. It is all electric...and bye bye gas station. EVs have a limited market still because of its range, so you need to own another gas engine car to get the best out of owning an EV. However, for daily chores, errands and local commutes, this is a fun and nice car to own. The acceleration is comparable to a V8 and even a V12 Mercedes. It is not a Tesla, bank for the buck is a lot better with this car. I hope to own it for a long time and have bought extended warranty on it.

The most fun you can have on your commute !

by from Tiverton, RI on July 9, 2017

Just a great little car for little money. The perfect commuter car for college , work or any errand running. Average about 90 miles per charge!! Great ride and handling. Easy to park!!

Live it

by from Brea, CA on June 10, 2017

Once you get used to the constant charging and limited range, the car is wonderful. Fun to drive, easy to park, great value.

So much fun! Quickly enters the carpool lane...

by from Orange County, California on May 30, 2017

I should've gotten this car for commuting in the carpool lane A LONG TIME AGO! Instead I leased a Fusion for 3yrs and absolutely hated it! It was bulky & difficult to pick up speed to enter the carpool lane, making it dangerous at times. This 500e exceeded my expectations, quickly gets me into the carpool without hesitation, and is so much FUN to drive! So long as you don't need a fancy, big interior, this car does everything you'll need... at a discount if it's used like mine. No issues after a month of ownership, 13k miles when purchased.