2011 Fisker Karma Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

Way Cool

by from Los Angeles, CA on February 10, 2012

I had my first opportunity to drive this vehicle in LA, during a demo tour the company was conducting in the 4th quarter of 2011. The ride comfort, the fit & finish, the ergonomics, the acceleration - they all exceeded my grandest expectations. The Fisker sales rep that accompanied me on my test drive agreed to let me stop at Starbucks for a jolt of joe, and on my way back out I could barely get out of the parking lot. I currently own an Aston Martin DB9 (thank you Henrik - great design), a Ferrari 350 Modena, an Enzo, and a '55 MB 300SL Gull Wing, and in all the time I've owned these cars, I have never received the attention I received while driving this car, for just under 60 minutes. Way cool.

Better than expected, much better!

by from Napa California on September 12, 2011

The pictures of this car were spectacular. Seeing it in person and driving it were even better! The Karma is green and muscular and not a compact mini-car. First to nail this untapped market. Very LOW to the ground like a Ferarri, smooth ride like a Lexus and gas milage double a Prius. Plug in supercar that seats four, uses no gas for your daily commute. 100 miles per gallon.

awesome ride

by from Manhattan Beach, CA on July 17, 2011

I test drove the Karma, and it's all it's said to be. I'd take this over any S-Class or 7-series. High-tech and the future on wheels.

This is a classic smoke and mirrors show

by from Michigan on June 15, 2011

" To save weight, the Karma is skinned in aluminum and composite." This vehicle is heavier than a hummer even with the aluminum panels. Other panels are composite, ie SMC, which is heavier than if the same panel was a traditional stamped steel panel. Making the roof out of glass, with a barely functional solar panel? This will produce enough wattage to possibly run small fan inside the car while its parked. To mislead the public into thinking this panel will power the vehicle is just outright lying.