1993 Ford Aerostar Consumer Reviews

1993 Ford Aerostar
Average based on 3 reviews

miles

by from wisconsin on October 24, 2009

I have 260.000 on mine and put not a dime in to ecp reg man runs great and fast love it and i never liked fords but i changed my mind

E4WD goes better in the snow than any 4x4 vehicle!

by from Kansas City, MO on August 25, 2006

I love my Ford Aerostar XLT Electronic 4 wheel drive minivan! It has the most room of any mini van on the market and I would buy another one in a heart beat! We have 170,000 miles and still going strong!

this Van has never let me down

by from Topeka, Kansas on June 13, 2013

I get this XL from the original owner, the van came from Las Vegas, its 21 years old now, it has the factory Burgundy paint, it has no rust any where, I payed 800 dollars for it it had 172,000 miles on it, he had the paper work where he had the motor rebuild at the dealer in Vegas at 127000, its got 190000 on it now, I put 1000 dollars in it this summer, tires, brakes,shocks,full exhaust,complete tuneup, its all power and everything works, I can run down the highway with the cruise set at 75, and get 25 mile to the gallon, I will never let this babie go.