1995 Ford Aerostar

love my van

by from tampa, fl on March 24, 2014

I love my extended van. I have had it since 1991 & it has 140,00 miles. Will drive it till the wheels fall off. No more maintenance repairs than other older vehicles. Have traveled & camped in this van all over the country.

good car

by from toronto ontario on August 13, 2010

good allround vehicle best utility vehicle have ever owned very good for long distance highway travel

Reliable

by from Alberta on November 24, 2008

This vehicle gets good gas milage for room.Great on long trips,front bucket seats very comfortable.I have parked mine in my garage,no rust as I got it undercoated.I have 230,000 km's on this vehicle and it does not use a drop of oil.