1990 Ford Bronco

Served me well for all these years

by from Ontario, New York on August 11, 2010

Bought this truck brand new. Aside from the normal wear and tear it has been a great vehicle. The only thing that gets nasty on it is the body rots out especially the tailgate area. 5.0 liter engine was getting about 14.5 mph. Sad to say I am parting out the truck. Still many good uasable parts on it

AWESOME BRONCO

by from Providence, Rhode Island on December 12, 2010

I love the FORD Bronco I hope they bring it back in the future.It's great for off roading and looks great lifted

Uses car for Off-roading

Vehicle I have owner longer than any other

by from Richland, WA on March 13, 2008

I bought this 5.8l Eddie Bauer version when it was 2 years old with 30,000 miles. Over the past 16 years I have only have normal maintenance done, and three minor repairs (solinoid, exhaust at 90k and the throttle body replaced). It has been the most dependable vehicle I have ever owned. The only problem is low mpg, but what can you expect from a truck over 5000 lbs. with a big V8? :)