1993 Ford Bronco consumer reviews

$20,150 starting MSRP
side view of 1993 Bronco Ford
Explore the 1993 Ford Bronco

It did what I needed it to do.

The main point I liked about this vehicle is that it did what I needed it to do. With over 175,000 miles on the odometer this vehicle ran and drove every time. I have owned vehicles that were good, but this vehicle was my favorite. The gas mileage wasn't good, but you can expect that since this vehicle has a V8 engine. My model Bronco was the Eddie Bauer edition. The engine itself never gave me problems, however I had a lot of replacement parts put on. I think this vehicle was a crime target since mine was broken into and the seats and radio were stolen before I bought it. I never used the 4WD. The size of this vehicle was massive. Thanks.

4.0

It's no fiery steed, but it is my Beasty Bronco!

I have owned my Bronco for 8 yrs, and while it definitely rides like a truck and the gas mileage is not great, you can't beat a Bronco for it's reliability, stability and just out right FUN!! In 8 yrs I haven't had to do anything major to my Beast other than the fuel pump and the exhaust, and mind you, the only reason I had to replace the exhaust is I ripped it off while 4 wheelin' and muddin'. As I said, it is a fun SUV. I live in a very rural small town so all of my miles are 99% highway and I travel with it often. The major plus is that in Midwest winters, I have yet to ever have been stuck, my Bronco is a Beast and it loves to eat up the snow!

4.4

bronco a.k.a. the beast

i own a 93 ford bronco eddie bauer, and it will do, and go through, any and everything. very reliable, very tough, and very strong. i have now owned it for a year. it has 245,000 miles on it. no problems! it is my everyday driver. i put 20,000 miles on it so far myself. absolutely a beautiful vehicle. 4 wheel drive still works perfect, still runs and drives great, and still catches attention. i love it!

Better than any SUV!

I've had 2 Broncos and wouldn't have any other car. They are the safest, easiest to handle, most reliable, and have the best traction in snow or ice of any vehicle. I couldn't believe Ford discontinued them, or that the salesman tried to sell me an Explorer instead. I laughed at him.

2.6

I love my bronco...but...

The Bronco is a car you don't have to worry about, you can plow through almost anything. Unfortunately while driving you have several blind spots. However the handling is absolutely amazing and turns easier than any car I have ever The low gas mileage is very bad though and it isn't the most reliable car. I live in the Snow so it is good for a day when you have 2 feet of snow and want to get to work on time.