Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

It is a beast

by from east tennessee on February 20, 2013

I'm sure there are better vehicles out there that get better gas mileage,more reliable,better looking...whatever....however, even though I own many other vehicles,a lot of them new, this is still my vehicle of choice for my daily driver. It 's just a fun ride that seems unbreakable. and everywhere i go, i get asked if I want to sell it. That should tell you something about the coolness factor.

2nd one

by from montana/san diego on May 12, 2010

my first bronco expierence was an 87 i bought from my dad for 800. now i have a 94 eddie bauer. it has 209000 on it and it still goes strong. if your a teenager and wanna impress your friends like me get one. it drinks gas like a desert dog. but 351 windsor delivers. i had it in almost 4 feet of mud un lifted and it pulled right out. it turns like the titanic. but overall a great vehicle. it never quits always starts and hey it looks good. isnt that all your really need.

just keeps on truckin

by from San Antonio on January 26, 2009

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned, it never quits. I wonder how many miles this baby can go it's at almost 300,000 miles now and runs as good as the day I bought it 9 years ago,I hate selling it but need better mileage for daily driving it gets better mileage then you might think.Ford really did good with this SUV and this is a real four wheeler.

Very Reliable 4X4

by from Rockford on October 15, 2006

I never had a problem with this truck. Handels great in the Snow and for the price that it's posted, it would make a good hunting/fishing vehicle or even a project truck.

great starter truck

by from Utah on October 28, 2007

this is my first truck. This truck is awsome. I bought it bone stock with the 302ci engine with the auto-trans. I was getting about 16 mpg about 70%city/30%freeway. I started with a K%N Cold air intake and dynomax catback exhaust and i got around around 19 at the same ratio of highway/street. Next i lifted it four inches and put 33 inch tires on it. Next came a chip and a multispark ignition. This truck is so much fun to drive on and off road. It is a great hill climber. This bronco is a very reliable truck, no problems whatsoever. If your looking for a truck to take to a sound contest, broncos have a very good sounding interior. I bought it with 135K miles, now it has 157K miles.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1994 ford bronco

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.