1995 Bronco

4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

great car for the money

by mash from oakdale, ca on February 6, 2011

bought a 1995 bronco with a 4 inch lift found that it has amazing handling even in bad conditions, it may not be the fastest car in the world but the 5.8 engine has more than enough power. the 4 wheel drive works amazing, interior is really roomy the roll down window is a great feature and it has pretty good storage behind the back seat. it does however have a blind spot with the design of the roof and removable top and the mirrors are small. but all and all its a great vehicle.

Pretty good vehicle

by owner from Michigan on March 22, 2011

Its a vehicle you can get in and have some fun. Does very very well off-road. Although its not good on gas by any means its a tank on wheels compared to other vehicles. The 95 bronco I own has a stock 302 and is very reliable. The fiberglass top is removable on all years of the bronco. The top take at least 2 people to take off and around the 90's model of bronco the rear seat belts are bolted to the top requiring you to purchase and install a roll bar and attach the seat belts to it. if not nobody can ride in the rear seat unless you wanna roll over and smush everybody in back. all in all its a f-150 with a top and more space

best car on the road

by casho from chicago on October 20, 2010

this Bronco is one of the nicest Bronco I have driven for the past 5 years, its very clean and its the smoothest 5.8 engine I have heard on a bronco and very quit and gentel Ride, no nois or funny squecking, and the old Lady has it for 13 years from her friend the first owner. if I had enough cash i would never let it go, I am still gonna try to come up with the cash.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

The best at what it does

by Thrice with a Bronco from Olympia, WA on February 27, 2012

My relationships with Broncos started in the early 70s, with a small bronco - good at what it did, better than any of the others I had tried. Second came a full size Bronco, from 1979 - It was an awesome machine, that served me well. Then for years I was without one, until recently, when I found a 1995 Bronco with pretty high mileage, but perfect body. Even at 17 years old, the doors fit, the glass works, the seats are firm and comfortable, the bench is in good condition, the carpets are good, and the paint work is pristine. The engine, with 204,800 miles is still smooth, no rattles, nothing sounding wrong, even with a stethoscope, so I am as pleased with this Bronco as I am with the two I owned previously. This 1995 Bronco is considerably more comfortable and much better appointed than the other two. The condition of this seventeen year old vehicle is such, that when the running gear is too old and tired to run efficiently, I will restore it with a new drivetrain and suspension, to keep this one, in my family.

Best truck ever ,make them again

by Sholmes from Philadelphia , Pa on September 10, 2017

Love my truck never let me down and the 5.8 still runs like a top 6 trips to Florida countless trips to the mountains and the shore and back and forth to work every day 40 miles both ways. Would buy a new one in a heartbeat if they made them again

Best off road SUV made.

by jtola from virginia on April 15, 2016

Ok ill make it quick, this is bar-none the best SUV I could have ever owned. Rust is on every fender however reliability and functionality are where this vehicle SOARS. I have limited slip in front and rear axles and have never been stuck185kon my 351, it never fails to start and I have suffered no power loss due to age. Its surprisingly quiet. Their has only been a issue or two I had to replace the ALT and Coil. I also changed all hoses and water pump as precautionary maintenance. I love this truck. Aside from the ridiculous fender rust the truck is perfect

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Very easy to work on and a lot of fun to drive!

by Stanaslos from Saint John, IN on December 2, 2017

Bought it for cheap as a winter vehicle and fell in love, put a bunch of work into it which wasn't hard to do at all and ended up with an amazing vehicle. Always reliable and turns heads since they're getting harder to find.

Very Reliable

by Great Truck from Houston, Texas on March 25, 2010

I have a used 95 Bronco with 103K miles on it. It is a unique vechicle today. Rarely a day goes by that I don't get a comment on it. We just took it on a 3500 mile road trip and it handled well. We had 5 people and found it to be roomy and have plenty of storage in the rear. The gas milage up front was a little tough to swallow until we figured out optimum speeds. The engine is strong and could probably pull a house off it's moorings. The 4 wheel drive works well and is easy to use. The center console could have used a little more design. Todays cups seem to want to tip over. Seats are comfortable and roomy. I especially love how the back window roles down. It is a pleasure to drive at highway speeds, have the back window down and not get a lot of road noise. This was one of the better SUV's ever made. It is a shame they don't update it and bring it back.

I have lifted 10 Ford Bronco

by Tommy 2 0'clock from dublin pa on August 5, 2009

I did stop and look at this bronco. The body is in great shape. The rust didn't come out on this one. The talegate will bubble soon ( check under with your own fingers you will see) But the frame is rust in wierd places. Check out the passenger side front shock/coil tower. I pick off a big piece of rust about a 1/4 inch thick, thats just one place, there is others. Also under the hood the radiator supports are rusting bad(that normal). I thick there Technicians need to look a little harder. This bronco is a 5.0L(302 cid) not a 4.9L as listed. I wound not pay more than #3900.00. Don't let them fool you just becuase it looks pretty.

Does not recommend this car!!

NICE!!!

by BRONCODUDE from on September 23, 2009

we stopped to look at this Bronco and it is really super nice! My son wants it in the worst way but we just don't have enough money to buy it right now. I hope we can get the differnce before they sell it...or maybe they will come down a little? lolol..I think itis worth every dime they are asking and my son would be proud to own it! hope you don't get it before I do!

1 2