2018 Ford C Max Hybrid

All Reviews

by from Culpeper, VA on January 30, 2018

The C-Max Hybrid is the best vehicle I have purchased in years. Roomy, comfortable, excellent gas mileage, most of the time is runs in electric mode, if driven correctly. Highly recommended.

by from Lake placid Florida on March 3, 2018

The 2018 Ford C-Max is a great value for a hybrid. With 188 hp vs the Prius 121 hp, it has no problem entering a highway. The transmission is flawless and with 54 cubic feet of cargo space, there is room for the dogs. The interior is large and the seating comfortable with lots of legroom and headroom. Visibility is excellent. If you want a European flavored hybrid way, go for it.

by from Cypress, TX on January 19, 2018

I bought it for the gas mileage and have really enjoyed the comfort and sync as well. It's a great car so far.

by from Ithaca, MI on February 6, 2018

I commute 100 miles per day so fuel efficiency is important to me, but so is the environment, so I wanted another hybrid. My Prius served me well for 11 years, until a deer ended it, but this time I was looking for something that might get me through Michigan winters and had a bit more horsepower. The CMax fits the bill! It?s got a bit more clearance as well. The safety rating is higher and I actually paid less 11 years later for a larger vehicle. I?m getting about 41 mpg and have gone through a few big snowstorms with no problems already. It?s quiet and I?m enjoying it very much.

by from Ithaca, MI on February 4, 2018

I bought the CMax after an 11 year love affair with my Prius that ended when I hit a deer. I drive two hours a day for my job and fuel efficiency and air quality are both really important to me. The CMax has been averaging 41 mpg for me and the safety rating is a huge stress reliever for me. I?m still learning where some of the things are in this car, and I?ve never had a Ford before, so some things like the gas tank on the other side were new. Our family four is very comfortable inside and the seats have a 30/70 split so hauling around my son?s cello is not a problem. This is a really great car and I?m really happy with it.

by from Plymouth, MA on February 21, 2018

The C-Max Hybrid is fully loaded on the interior with leather, power and heated seats, lane assist warning lights, very roomy for such a compact car, dual zone heating, usb/12v and 125v plugs easily accessible for use. Exterior is small but cute, brights lights, windows all the way around eliminating blind spots, quiet, smooth acceleration and braking,and suv like back door for cargo.