Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

Ford concord 1996

by from Wisconsin on June 3, 2010

Owned this car for 7 years and thought it was a great reliable car that got great gas mileage. Only had to change battery and tires. If maintained properly it will be a great car.

it is awsome

by from normal IL on November 3, 2011

this car is so confortable i hope they create another verson of it i know i would and it would be very uniqe

Ford Contour

by from Valley City, Nd on April 5, 2009

My vehicle has had many issues, especially over the past couple years. I am a high school student, and don't put many miles on it, but anytime I try to take it out of town it breaks down. I have replaced the engine, and other various parts. It overheats repeatedly. The interior is cramped, and doesn't even have good cupholders.

Size, schmize !!!

by from on February 22, 2011

Enough talk of this car being too small interior wise. Not everyone (fortunately) in America is over 6' tall or 250 lbs. Those of us who are sensibly sized and weighted will find this car to be a delight. It is easy to drive, park, very comfortable, and gets great gas mileage (over 30 on the highway). The Contour is a very safe car, with dual airbags and available ABS. Materials used in its construction are of above average quality as well as the construction level. Bloated Americans. keep away and drive your large dinosaurs and leave me my Contour.

Keeps on Ticking

by from Silver Cliff, WI on November 22, 2014

I bought a 1996 6cyl manual w/leather w/116,000 miles. I drive it AGGRESSIVELY. I perform all maintenance myself, use Amsoil synthetic oil changing it every 30,000 miles which = once a year. The size is great for me & comfortable for 4 average size adults, gas mileage is 31hwy average 28mpg, trunk holds 4 tires on wheels, visibility is great, ride/handling good, weight is light for its size & acceleration is adequate for 170hp. It started to rust rear wheel wells at 218,000 miles but I wash regularly & wax a few times each winter. As long as I change the battery every 4 years it starts immediately in below zero temps. I use snow tires mounted to spare wheels every winter & put them on myself. It now has 534,605 miles on last oil change & as long as it's enthusiastic to keep going I'll drive it until it gives up.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Ford Contour