2002 Crown Victoria

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
2 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
2 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria?

Very solid automobile

by LAB from Cleveland, OH on Wed Feb 06 2013

I am very pleased with my purchase. I was looking for something that is tried and true; a car that will re reliable and get me to where I need to go. This car does just that. It is not the best ride as far as comfort or styling, but I wasn't looking for that. I needed a car that would perform and this one does just fine. It is a retired police chief's car so I like the fact that people slow down when I am behind then as they cannot see yet that I am not the law. :-)

A lot of car for the money

by Skampos from TEXAS on Wed Jul 13 2016

When my car was totaled by flooding, I had a budget of just under 3,000 to find a vehicle. Something reliable. I decided on a decommissioned Police Interceptor. Knowing the vehicle had been maintained professionally every month of it's life bought some piece of mind. The vehicle has been nothing but reliable since I brought it home. Power to spare, plenty of leg room. The only down sides are the mileage, which honestly is fine for a car this size, and the sheer mass of the vehicle which makes parking and navigating tight spots more challenging, but that same size is a blessing as well, I can comfortable seat five and uncomfortably seat seven, not including the massive trunk. It's a lot of car for the money.

Okay...... But

by Car Dude from on Sun Apr 17 2016

My 2002 Ford Crown Victoria is a okay car its not my only car. We have a lexus,range rover,ford f250,and gmc denali. This is the used car I bought just for like company reasons and my kids think its a okay car and a feature you might not know is that you can phone pair it in a round about way

Our Take on the 2002 Ford Crown Victoria

I was an old man for a week, and I loved it. That's "old," not "middle-aged." I'm talking 65 to 75 years, not 45 to 55. I'm talking geezer, curmudgeon, grouch, don't-have-to-listen-to-you because-I've-heard-it-all-before.

I had a good time.

It happened in a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX sedan. It's a big, conservative American car favored by police, government agents and senior citizens. It gets respect.

People move out of the way of a Crown Vic. If they're speeding, they slow down. Nobody cuts you off.

Another thing: At a Giant Food store in Northern Virginia, one motorist allowed me to take a regular parking spot closest to the store. She was very nice about it. Maybe she... Read More