1999 E150

1999 Ford E150

$484 - $10,600  MSRP Range
1999 Ford E150

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 1999 Ford E150?

The most room a mom w/6 kids&2 labs could have!

by BZ mom of 6 from West Bend, WI on Mon Dec 25 2006

We have 6 kids & 2 lg. kennels, & we still have room for the toys,clothes & camping gear. Such a comfortable ride, much room for all the kids,ranging from infant to 17 years old. Enough space in between the front seats for the cooler & snacks. The temp. from front to back is good for all, with the rear controller. No swaying feeling in the back seats, which means no one gets car sick. HANDLES GREAT IN THE SNOW & TOWING THE BOAT.

LOVE THIS VAN!!

by Love-2-Drive from Kansas City on Sat Nov 25 2006

I bought mine used and it has rapidly become the family's, and my, favorite vehicle. It's a blast to drive. We've been camping with it, traveled with it, hauled kids, groceries around town with it. I was so surprised with how well this vehicle handles. If this one ever belly-ups on me, I will definetely look to replace it with another one just like it. It's not my primary vehicle, but I still drive it at least 3 - 4 days a week, even when it's just me. It's a powerful performer, too. I like that because I'm in a lot of traffic all day and also hit the highway to cross town. The van will easily slip up to 80+ MPH with no hesitation. I won't confess to how fast I've really driven this on the turnpikes, but I will say it will do whatever it says on the speedometer ; ) It's great either way. Extremely comfortable. Sometimes I just cruise in it for an occasional attitude adjustment. You're not gonna get 25 mpg, but seriously, if driven with some restraint, you'll get decent mileage out of this van. I specifically searched for the 5.4 liter V8 because it has a history of exceeding 200,000+ miles if properly maintained.

I love my Van!!!

by Sports Van Enthusiast from Miami, FL on Thu Jan 18 2007

This is the first vehicle I ever fell in love with! It is so comfortable and reliable. I have not had problems with this vehicle whatsoever! The interior design is immaculate. Quad seating allows for flexibility not afforded by mini-vans or other passenger vans. I placed an oversized bean bag in the back behind the third row bench for naps on long road trips...and it has paid large dividends. The seats are removable, which adds to the aforementioned flexibility. This van has the power and versatility need to handle high traffic situations or cruising at low altitudes on the freeway! I definitely underpaid for the satisfaction from ownership!

Still runs like a new one

by Skippy from Salisbury nc last year on Wed Jan 29 2014

I ought this van with13600 miles on it and it still runs like a new one,it is clean as a whistle underneath.i truly like this van best work van I've ever had

Love this truck

by Plantgirl from San Diego California on Thu Jan 25 2018

We purchased this truck used and it has been a great investment. Had everything we wanted, plus more. The towing pack was a big plus. Very comfortable ride.

Uses car for Towing