2007 Ford E 150

Very reliable, roomy, plenty of power

by from Florida on March 18, 2011

Has been a God send- in transporting my mother around in her wheelchair. Very dependable, lots of room and very comfortable.

It's the truck and the car that works best for us.

by from Pilot Grove, MO on November 20, 2014

We had a 1998 Ford E150 and it was perfect for what we needed. The 2007 is just an upgrade for us with nicer interior and smooth ride. They have added some features to the interior of the vehicle which are very nice. Examples are cup holders for all and arm rests for bucket seats.

work van

by from redondo Beach Calif. on January 30, 2011

cars.com found me a great work van and a very good price I would advise anyone looking for a car the use cars.com

The best used vehicle I've ever purchased.

by from Lakewood, CO on November 1, 2017

This truck has plenty of room in the cab compared to other F150s, plenty of leg room and very nice interior with lots of bells and whistles and USB ports.

Uses car for Transportingfamily