2013 Ford E150 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2013 Ford E 150
Average based on 4 reviews

I'm back to buying fords

by from Rio Grande, NJ on January 12, 2013

W/ the ecoboost I got 15mpg in city and 19.5 avg.mpg on a 300 mile trip, and I got a f150, super crew cab w/ 6.5' bed.

Uses car for Towing

one of the niceat vehicles I have owned

by from Southeast Texas on April 22, 2013

I would highly recommend the F-150. Styling, performance, reliability. The quality of the vehicle is superior to most trucks on the road. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

F 150 2013 Great

by from Texas on September 27, 2013

I recently purchased a Ford XLT 150 from AutoNation Ford Located at 20777 Katy Freeway Katy, TX 77450. The commitment to Customer Service is truly outstanding I am completely satisfied and love my new Ford AutoNation truck. I recommend if you are in the market for a new or used car it's the only place to go. Get an F150 you will love it. GLR

looking for a good truck

by from Michigan on November 24, 2013

I was looking for a good used truck. I liked the looks of the Ford pick-up. I got on line and view different used trucked and prices. I went to several different dealers. Founded out with the reviews I could get a new Ford truck with a little more added to the monthly payment It was smarter to get a new one. I am very happy with my pick. I took my truck for a ride before buying and like the amount of speed at starting. I also liked Red but like the color of this truck.I like the reading . Tells me how many miles per gal of gas many Gage's that my other truck didn't have. I am very happy with my ford truck.