Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2009 E350 Super Duty

2009 Ford E350 Super Duty

$882 - $24,954  MSRP Range
2009 Ford E350 Super Duty

Have You Driven the 2009 Ford E350 Super Duty?

Family Bus

by dlaplante from Lincoln NE on Sat Oct 22 2011

For those of your with more than five children, the Ford E-350 Superduty is the vehicle for you. I paid significantly less than I would have paid for the Chevy van, and the E-350 has become a great family vehicle. I am getting 15 mpg, which is a few miles less than I was able to achieve in our Suburban. But, I can now haul my family of 8 with no problem!

The Big Van Is the Best For Us

by Jamie from Geneseo, NY on Mon Dec 12 2011

We used to have 10 in our family, and we have driven a Ford 15-passenger van for probably 10 years. Now that my husband has gone to be with the Lord and two of our sons have moved to places of their own, we tried a smaller vehicle. But the room for things like our cello, our family-sized cooler chest, and my son's accordion in a case convinced us that we are still more comfortable with a large van. A bonus is that we could take it personally to a company in Manchester, Penn., and have it converted to 4WD for the steep snowy driveway we have to deal with in our Western New York winters. We like the extra cup holder in the 2009, as well as more pockets and a glove compartment! The digital odometer is nice, too. I am especially enjoying the power windows and locks that I didn't have on the 1999 van. This is a great family car and not hard to park, as some might think. My sons take their driving tests in the big van and pass with flying colors.

Very well designed and built, nicely done, Ford.

by JimFromTheWest from Voluntown, CT on Sat Aug 12 2017

Bought this airport shuttle type van to drive across country with the family. Was a bit nervous since it had 198K miles, and we only had 40 days to get it ready for a 7,000 mile trip, but it worked out great! Drivetrain is smooth and quiet, it handles nice for a big van, there is plenty of room for camping stuff and people, and it gave us very little trouble. On the last leg of the trip, the belt tensioner failed, and it got noisy running metal on metal. But it didn't strand us, and was an easy repair when I got home. Love the thoughtfulness that the engineers displayed toward the ease of repair. Gets 10 mpg, driving 60-65 mph. Gotta get cruise control before the next trip, though!

Great van for camping and long drive

by Van Fan from San Diego, CA on Wed Apr 18 2018

It performs with good quality. It is good for value and long distance drive. It has features that are perfect for travelers like me since it has a good area to keep my things protected and can have enough room. The exterior is pretty well made and the bumper is made of steel.

If there's a better Full-Size Van, I'll eat a bug.

by Rv'er from Chicago on Fri Jul 02 2010

Built on Ford's Super Duty truck chassis, this platform and powertrain is proven and tested over more than a decade in Ford's legendary F-Series. The V10 is bulletproof and built to be a solid (if uninspired) workhorse powerplant. Steering feel and chassis balance is simply amazing in a brute that weighs in north of 3.5 tons. It's no sports coupe, but the steering is weighted nicely, tracks true on the highway and the chassis absorbs chuckholes that would make lesser trucks shudder in pain. Resale values are poor --to the buyer's advantage. Find a low mileage, late model and drive home happy! Highly recommended for RV'ers and folks who need to tow something and move lots of passengers (or a large family).

the best truck i have ever owned

by robertc from des plaines il on Wed Aug 22 2018

great people mover that was very dependable always. It was so good that i have purchased another one just like it . Heavy duty xlt is the way to go for safe and reliable

Great work vehicle

by james from Pittsboro, NC on Mon Dec 10 2018

This cargo van met our needs for both cargo and heavy duty towing. It is reliable and has lots of space for our catering business.

Uses car for Towing