2012 Ford E 350 Super Duty

Very Nice Van

by from New York on May 3, 2012

Love it! Great! Even my uncle bought one! I'm happy! Great for work! Cheap! Good vheicle to get! If You want a van BUY a Ford!!!

Great van for transporting lots of people!

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 4, 2017

This van has been a fantastic and reliable van for a large family over the past five years! As the kids head off to college we plan to downsize. The vehicle has run wonderfully the entire time that we have owned it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

very dissatisfied

by from Layton, Utah on December 18, 2011

the 2012 Ford 350 Super-Duty has a very serious lag when taking off from a start. Sometimes it will lag up to 5-10 seconds. Ford calls it Turbo-flutter and they have no fix for the problem. It is not a pleasure to drive by no means. Sorry that i bought it. I have owned many Fords, but this will be my last. If you are thinking of buying one, check with me I'll make you a deal on mine.

Uses car for Towing