2010 Ford Edge

Best Purchase I've Ever Made

by from Westland, MI on August 27, 2010

My 2010 Edge SE rides like a dream and has a lot of pick up during take off. I love the interior, but the captain's chairs could go back farther. The sound system is great and the larger back window is wonderful. There's tons of leg room in the back seat and the fold down rear seat is great for the rear storage area. Coming out of a Ford Taurus, this was the best vehicle I could have ever purchased!

very nice cuv

by from wisconsin on July 22, 2010

bought a edge limited very comfy seats very accurate outside tempture reading trade-in a buick rendezvous what a difference all to the good!!!

Best car that I have owned

by from Louisville, Ky on October 12, 2010

Great car for vacations. Handles great and is very comfortable on the road. Gas mileage is 25 miles plus on the highway.

Love my Edge

by from Los Angeles on January 10, 2011

I just upgraded from an Escape to an Edge and the difference is night and day. I loved my Escape, but the Edge handles so much better, the suspension and acceleration is as good as any luxury vehicle on the market. And I got a killer deal on it! I think it is an incredible value and everyone who rides in it comments on it. My boyfriend even likes to show it off, and he's been a proud Lexus owner for years. I plan to trade this baby in for its newer version in a couple years! It has had a couple of small, random issues, but that happens with every car. Also I drive almost all city miles and find my average to be somewhere around 14 MPG which is a little disappointing, but an easy trade given the HP and engine this baby.

My Wife Loves It - and likes me

by from Tulsa, OK on July 13, 2011

Once she drove the Edge, she pretty much forgot about anything else. We have done a few 1000 mile round trips, and find it a really good ride, don't feel beaten up after a 500 mile day. Only knock is that , typical SUV/Crossover, it will only get about 22 mpg on trips and of course less when moseying around town. Sound system and A/C work great.

Great Car!!

by from Dallas, TX on May 2, 2011

I bought my 2010 Ford Edge last year and absolutely love it! I needed an SUV so that I could put my 80lb golden retriever in the back and not have to worry about him ruining the seats. It has plenty of space for him. Drives like a luxury vehicle. Everyone that has been in my car will guess that it is a lexus before a ford. I have over 20,000 miles on it and never had a problem. It went through a road trip half-way across the country and did great. Driving nine hours a day, I never got numb in the legs like I have had with every other car I have owned. I love the panoramic roof! It has a real wow factor to it and the front panel opens up all the way without covering the back panel so everyone can still see out no matter where they are sitting. The SYNC system is a really great feature. Mostly if you take advantage of SYNCmyride.com. It takes a minute to get used to all the controls (as with most advanced electronics systems in new cars) but once you do, it becomes very easy. I drive 15minutes on the highway and 15minutes in the city to and from work everyday, and my average mileage is 22mpg. Not bad for a 6cyl. I would definitely suggest this car to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Great Value

by from Chicago, IL on December 22, 2012

The Edge is the first Ford that I've ever owned, I was formerly a luxury car enthusiast. The Edge was very similar to another SUV I looked at, and for a much lower price I was able to get all of the options and more than I would have in the higher priced brand. The exterior is very sleek, the 20 inch tires give it a sporty look as well. The interior is very roomy, although I would have liked a more expensive looking dash and door panel. Overall it handles well on the road and has been wonderful so far. I'm a Ford girl now!

Nice car

by from MA on September 15, 2011

Traded in my heavy Buick SUV for several reasons and found the Edge to be quite capable in replacing previous SUV. Bought late model used low mileage AWD Limited! Gas mileage not up to snuff, but visitng gas stations less often it seems! Interior appts. and styling lacking for the money you spend on this vechicle. No external side door guards for those who hate door dings ! Has little bit on oversteer catagory too. Scoots along the highway ver nicely.

5 IN OUR FAMILY

by from Mechanicsville, VA on September 6, 2012

My neice bought the first Edge in the family in 2009. Mine is a 2010. Another neice has a 2011. This week two 2012s were purchased. We all love them.

Great value and ride for the money

by from TN on April 28, 2011

I absolutely love my Ford Edge. We bought it used with 5000 miles on it. It handles well on the road and is very comfortable. The exterior is very appealing. The gas mileage is from 23-25 mpg. The interior is roomy and stylish. The only negatives I have is ,with all the great features it did not have power seats and the hatch cannot be opened with the remote. It has to be opened manually, but overall we are very pleased with our purchase.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Ford Edge