2010 Ford Edge

It was okay

by from Dekalb, il on September 18, 2017

I test drive this when I was just starting to look for a new vehicle. Overall it drove nice but it sits very low to the ground making it drive almost like a car. The extended sunroof was a nice feature but it felt small inside.
Not Rated Reliability

Timeless styling combined with comfort.

by from Bentonville ar on August 16, 2017

Just what we needed in a second car. I especially like the one button release to lower either half or all the back seat. Plus at 6ft, my husband got all he headroom he needs. Car looks as good as anything on the road!.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

been the most reliable and trustworthy car we have

by on August 12, 2017

we have always had troubles with cars and the edge has kept us satisfied. it doesn't have very many blind spots and rides the road very well as long as having caused us almost no engine trouble at all...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Service

by from NY on July 20, 2017

I had my fuel tank replaced by Ford in Oneonta NY because of the recall. Less then 5 miles after I left the service center my check engine light came on , taking it back tomorrow will let you know about the service. The edge is a pleasant comfortable reliable car.

Reliable and affordable

by from Pa on July 10, 2017

My most favorite of all my previous cars. Comfortable, not bad on gas and love the look. Only 2 downfalls about the edge...the part where the windshield meets the frame is a blind spot and makes it hard to see objects/people and there's a gap between seat and middle console that everything in my right pocket winds up on the floor stuck in tight spots.

Best reliable car!

by from St. Cloud, FL on July 5, 2017

Although we bought it used, it has been the most reliable car we've owned. We are a one car family so it's been used a lot. With that being said it's held up very well.

Great Vehicle

by from Wilkes Barre, PA on June 26, 2017

This vehicle has a very comfortable and smooth ride. Very minimal blind spots. Handle and pick up vehicle is very good and smooth,with a great turning radius. Definitely would recommend this vehicle

2010 Ford Edge

by from Austin TX on May 28, 2017

Bought this for my son in New Orleans. Runs very well. Ride is a little bit too squishy for my taste, but very smooth.

Slick looking SUV

by from Sedalia,MO on May 19, 2017

The Edge Sport is a great looking vehicle that is very comfortable for all the passengers. The drive is very smooth and the car also has many nice features.

Favorite Vehicle so Far!

by from Hardin, MO on May 10, 2017

This car definitely lived up to my expectations! It gets WAY better gas mileage than I thought it would, the interior is sleek and very comfortable, I LOVE the sync feature, and it is very well built! IF I ever have to buy another vehicle, it will definitely be another Edge!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Ford Edge