2015 Edge

4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Fully loaded great price!

by Ford Convert! from Los Angeles, CA on September 5, 2016

Started out to get a 2016 Titanium Edge, got a 2015 Edge Sport fully loaded. Got a great deal, got tons of features, especially safety features. Very comfortable, very happy! Mileage not great but still glad I got it.

The Ford Edge is the best car I ever owned

by No Nickname from Canton Ohio on November 16, 2015

The Ford Edge is the best car I ever owned. It rides so smooth and the comfort is great. Lots of room but not over big to drive. I had a 2010 Ford Edge that I loved and just got a new 2015 Ford Edge. Loves these cars. I believe these cars are the best car out there for the money.

2015 Ford Edge Sport

by Eaglespectrumxlt from Duncan, Oklahoma 73533 on December 9, 2015

"Driving a New Ford Edge Sport will definitely put the excitement back into your life and the experience is unforgettable!" I have always been another manufacturer's brand type of guy since the mid 1960's, and I have owned some Ford cars along with my 'other brand name vehicles'. I have had the opportunity to drive the ultimate SUV/Sport car. "WOW!; and DOUBLE WOW!" While driving this New Ford Edge just this last week the words "I Love This Car" came flying out of my mouth more than 10 times. My wife who has always been a 'Ford Lady' asked me if I was sick and did she need to call 911 for me. I said don't call me any help, I am simply excited and I am enjoying this New Ford Edge. I have to admit that I am considering making my next new pickup purchase a Ford also. It just might be a new Ford 250 FX and I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth; but I have to admit, I always 'tell it like it is' and what I have written here really happened just that exact way. Congratulations Ford Edge Sport, you have made a new 'convert' and that truly is a miracle! Every person should at least drive the new Ford Edge Sport before they make a decision on what to buy. The new Ford Edge Sport can be a 'Family Car' (plenty of room and great optional features), or it is already an SUV (sport utility vehicle with the rear hatch and the back seats that fold down flush to make additional hauling space and a cargo net), and it is also a ready made sport vehicle (with instant steering wheel control, brake pedal short travel distance, most of the accessory controls are found on the steering wheel) making this vehicle an enjoyable machine to drive. Did I mention ours' has twin turbo's that instantly gives you that 'get up & go for that exact moment in traffic when you need it most? The smooth ride and response alone is definitely worth the consideration. Drive one, then buy one, and let your excitement begin! Thanks Ford Edge Sport for a 'Job Well Done!'

Nice vehicle

by Hikealong from Baltimore on April 21, 2015

I traded a Honda Ridgeline which was a great vehicle. I went with my partner who was looking at a Ford Escape and I happened to test drive an Edge. Loved it right away. I test drove a Toyota Highlander for comparison. I attempted to test drive a Subaru Outback as I was interested and had owned one before the Ridgeline. The Highlander was noisier and I did not like the steering. I could not find a V6 Outback to test drive. Dealerships in a 75 mile radius were expecting a V6 model in one to two months. I test drove the Edge on three separate occasions. I bought one. I only have 400 miles on it. This is my first vehicle with all the electronics including electric steering. I drove a CRV and didn't like the electronic steering. In the Edge, the steering feels normal. The vehicle is quiet, smooth, comfortable (I'm 6-02), plenty of headroom and that's sometimes difficult for me to find. I can't rate reliability. I've owned four Fords with no major problems. The Edge drives like a heavier sports car with a nice solid feel. I did not need all the safety electronics as I know how to drive and pay attention when driving. I'm a baby boomer and I don't have the attention span of a gnat like the younger generation. But, the safety electronics came in the packages with other items that I wanted. The panoramic sunroof is very nice. Ford has stepped up their game when it comes to refinement.

AWESOME FORD EDGE!!!

by Gigi from Marianna,Fl on August 19, 2015

I have never owned a SUV before. I looked around and my 10 year old grandson saw it and said, "Gigi" that is what you need. So far, it has been the best automobile I have ever owned. The Ruby Red makes me feel youthful. My grandchildren are beyond thrilled with sound, moonroof , navigation system. I love the backup features because of my spinal stenosis. I love the dual exhaust with chrome tips, and my 20 inch wheels. My cooled and heated seats.such great leg room. I feel young and youthful driving!

Sweet Ride

by Brewinbill from Homer, AK on June 3, 2015

We recently purchased a 2015 Ford Edge Sport. The 2.7 liter eco-boost engine is surprisingly quick and snappy. The sport model is equipped with 20" wheels, sunroof, and better suspension. This car handles hills and windy roads like a much more expensive sports car while still being an all wheel drive that can get you through the winter.

New 2015 Ford Edge Titanium -Our Perfect Car!

by Racinghcr from Greensburg,Indiana on February 25, 2016

Our new Ford Edge Titanium is everything we want in a modern SUV. The exterior is all new, well designed, and very aerodynamic. There's virtually no wind or road noise in this new Edge. It's a pleasure to drive on extended road trips. The all-new interior is beautifully designed, roomy, more user friendly and comfortable than higher priced SUV's.. Performance of the 3.5 V-6 is very good with surprising passing power and good MPGs.

Second Edge better than the First

by Parisienne from Harker Heights, TX on January 25, 2016

Very comfortable, stylish, lots of room. Comparable with luxury cars. Gas mileage could be improved.

Best experience I've Had in Purchasing a New Car

by Consumer from Shelbyville, Kentucky on February 5, 2016

I contacted O'Brien Ford in Shelbyville, Kentucky wanting to test drive a 2015 Ford Edge. I went to the dealership and talked to Chuck Logsdon who arranged for me to drive it. Mr. Logsdon went out of his way to work around my schedule and was courteous, helpful and informative throughout the process. I purchased the vehicle, and totally love it! It is comfortable, handles well, and looks awesome! I will definitely go back to O'Brien Ford and Chuck Logsdon for my next car purchase.

Mustang SUV

by 1wldpny from Huntsville AL on August 26, 2015

I looked for so many years for an SUV that drove like a Mustang. They finally created it in the 2015 Edge Sport. For the money you get really comfortable seats and 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. I'm loving it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8