2015 Edge

2015 Ford Edge

2015 Ford Edge

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Edge?

The Ford Edge is the best car I ever owned

by No Nickname from Canton Ohio on Mon Nov 16 2015

The Ford Edge is the best car I ever owned. It rides so smooth and the comfort is great. Lots of room but not over big to drive. I had a 2010 Ford Edge that I loved and just got a new 2015 Ford Edge. Loves these cars. I believe these cars are the best car out there for the money.

2015 Ford Edge Sport

by Eaglespectrumxlt from Duncan, Oklahoma 73533 on Wed Dec 09 2015

"Driving a New Ford Edge Sport will definitely put the excitement back into your life and the experience is unforgettable!" I have always been another manufacturer's brand type of guy since the mid 1960's, and I have owned some Ford cars along with my 'other brand name vehicles'. I have had the opportunity to drive the ultimate SUV/Sport car. "WOW!; and DOUBLE WOW!" While driving this New Ford Edge just this last week the words "I Love This Car" came flying out of my mouth more than 10 times. My wife who has always been a 'Ford Lady' asked me if I was sick and did she need to call 911 for me. I said don't call me any help, I am simply excited and I am enjoying this New Ford Edge. I have to admit that I am considering making my next new pickup purchase a Ford also. It just might be a new Ford 250 FX and I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth; but I have to admit, I always 'tell it like it is' and what I have written here really happened just that exact way. Congratulations Ford Edge Sport, you have made a new 'convert' and that truly is a miracle! Every person should at least drive the new Ford Edge Sport before they make a decision on what to buy. The new Ford Edge Sport can be a 'Family Car' (plenty of room and great optional features), or it is already an SUV (sport utility vehicle with the rear hatch and the back seats that fold down flush to make additional hauling space and a cargo net), and it is also a ready made sport vehicle (with instant steering wheel control, brake pedal short travel distance, most of the accessory controls are found on the steering wheel) making this vehicle an enjoyable machine to drive. Did I mention ours' has twin turbo's that instantly gives you that 'get up & go for that exact moment in traffic when you need it most? The smooth ride and response alone is definitely worth the consideration. Drive one, then buy one, and let your excitement begin! Thanks Ford Edge Sport for a 'Job Well Done!'

AWESOME FORD EDGE!!!

by Gigi from Marianna,Fl on Wed Aug 19 2015

I have never owned a SUV before. I looked around and my 10 year old grandson saw it and said, "Gigi" that is what you need. So far, it has been the best automobile I have ever owned. The Ruby Red makes me feel youthful. My grandchildren are beyond thrilled with sound, moonroof , navigation system. I love the backup features because of my spinal stenosis. I love the dual exhaust with chrome tips, and my 20 inch wheels. My cooled and heated seats.such great leg room. I feel young and youthful driving!

New 2015 Ford Edge Titanium -Our Perfect Car!

by Racinghcr from Greensburg,Indiana on Thu Feb 25 2016

Our new Ford Edge Titanium is everything we want in a modern SUV. The exterior is all new, well designed, and very aerodynamic. There's virtually no wind or road noise in this new Edge. It's a pleasure to drive on extended road trips. The all-new interior is beautifully designed, roomy, more user friendly and comfortable than higher priced SUV's.. Performance of the 3.5 V-6 is very good with surprising passing power and good MPGs.

Very happy so far

by Edge Owner from Midwest on Fri Aug 19 2016

We're very happy with our recent purchase of a gently used 2015 Ford Edge Titanium. The car rides very quietly and comfortably. We have the 4 cylinder 'Eco Boost' engine and it has plenty of power on the highway with very good mileage for an SUV of the size. We wanted to 'downsize' from a three row SUV and this design suits our needs well. Time will tell about the overall value and reliability of this vehicle but other owner reviews are promising in these areas.

Mustang SUV

by 1wldpny from Huntsville AL on Wed Aug 26 2015

I looked for so many years for an SUV that drove like a Mustang. They finally created it in the 2015 Edge Sport. For the money you get really comfortable seats and 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. I'm loving it!

good car for daily driver and great on gas

by Fred from Dallas TX on Wed Jun 21 2017

rides great and comfortable had to take it in a few times for electrical issues but its great on gas and i love the interior styling cargo room is best i seen on any suv

Love at first sight

by MsBlack76 from Hattiesburg, MS on Wed Nov 14 2018

This the best looking vehicle around. The comfort of the interior is exquisite. I fell in love with the Ford edge titanium when I first saw it online, but to drive it was a dream. I still think about vehicle everyday.

My best car experience ever.

by Bassrat from Houston, TX on Wed Apr 15 2015

Everything about this vehicle excites me. it's a a pleasure to drive. Quiet, easy handling, great safety features and other conveniences. I drive at mostly at freeway speeds and it always feels like I'm in control.

Nice!

by Tommy from NW Indiana on Tue Oct 13 2015

I've owned several Ford Autos and Trucks. This Edge is much nicer than my 2007 Edge. It is comfortable and quiet. The hands free tailgate is very easy to use and handy when loading with your hands full. The vehicle does get the mileage that was advertised.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

Our Take on the 2015 Ford Edge

The 2015 Ford Edge gains style, speed and interior space along with some impressive levels of technology, but loading it up with features can make it an expensive proposition.

The Edge has been one of the most popular models in the midsize SUV class since its introduction in 2006. Ford took a clean-sheet approach for the new 2015 Edge, keeping the bits that were popular with Edge owners and updating the rest with new style, new technology and new powertrains. The result is one of the most competitive and compelling new models to enter the hotly contested five-seat SUV segment in quite some time. More than just an update, the new model is a full-on upgrade, a much nicer vehicle than the old truck... Read More