Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Connecticut on December 30, 2007

I bought this car in Oct. 2007 and it has been the most realible car considering it handles better in any road situation better than my other two cars that I previously owned.

Best car i've ever owned

by from Dallas Tx on October 6, 2006

I've done very little work to this, but i've only needed to do very little work to it. The only thing i've replaced thats not goign to wear out from normal driving conditions is the power steering pump, and a/c compressor. brakes and what not are designed to wear out. my advice is keep oil changed when needed, every 5 oil changes flush and change transmission, flush coolent system once a year, and keep it tuned up (belts, hoses, spark plugs, spark plug wires, etc) and you got yourself a car that will keep going and going.

91 Escort GT

by from Delaware on July 8, 2009

I factory ordered this car in 1990. Bulletproof. Fun to drive. Everything works perfectly, power moonroof, engine, 5-speed, A/C. I wouldn't part with it.

Amazing

by from Chicago, IL on January 19, 2011

man i put an magnaflow exhaust on this thing and k&n cold air intake and it hit 185 mph so fast love it.

Pretty good car

by from Tulsa, OK on October 18, 2011

Car is quiet nice. We've owned it for about 2 years now, and it just hit 110k Miles. Only problems we've had with it is the transmission and alternator went out. Unfortunately, parts for this vehicle can be quiet steep. The tranny is a sidewinder, so labor is way more expensive. tranny itself, used, was 800 dollars. The alternator wore out as well, which a new one cost us roughly 150 bucks. Other than those two things, the car has been super reliable.

Our Expert Review: 1991 Ford Escort